BY SUNSILK

• Do they have this product for straight hair?1 Answers
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
I don't personally own this item, because I am unable to find it. My mom owns it and I use it whenever I want to keep my hair down. I never keep my hair down because it's super thick, curly and frizzy. This makes me a happy girl when I have it! 10/10 would reccommend.
Katlynn R.
Makes my hair super soft! Tames my frizz and it works just like the john Freda frizz ease! Love it so much! Just recently bought 4 bottles of it! Super cheap! Love it a lot I would buy it again for sure!
Viviana G.
It smells really good and it left my hair super soft and silky. Used it for the first time today and I really liked it. I recommend for those ladies who have curly hair. My curls looks beautiful now!
Ashley W.
Auburn, AL
This really impressed me. My hair was soft and touchable after using this, but the frizz was in control. Good option for an affordable leave in conditioner that doesn't make your hair greasy and weighed down!
Melissa S.
Buckhannon
I honestly have forgotten all about sunsilk products. I used to use this stuff daily and loved it so much. As long as they haven't changed their formula or anything, I will be definitely using this stuff again. It did wonders for my hair.
Angel M.
Elkhorn City, KY
I really love this product! I had curly hair a while back & this just sculpted my curls to bouncy, fun little ones! This product is a really good creme for curly hair definitely!đź’ť
Ida H.
Eufaula , AL
I love this stuff! It doesn't weigh hair down like most products do. It keeps hair soft & manageable. Plus, no frizz. It's even affordable.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
This product did a good job cutting down on frizz and helping shape my curls. It however seems to be hard to find in my area.
Jessica M.
fondi
Buon prodotto. L’ho provato diversi anni fa, ha un buon profumo e tende a non seccare i capelli come la spuma.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Do they have this product for straight hair?