BY SUNSHINE SPA

Vanilla Simple. Pure.&Nbsp;Natural. Let Sunshine Spa Reveal Your Most Radiant Self Sunshine Gives Us Warmth. It Lights Our Way. It Gives Us Life, Nurtures Us, And Helps Us Grow. With This Inspiration, We Have Created The Sunshine Spa Line Of Skin Care And Hair Care Products. These Pure And Simple Formulas Are Designed To Work In Harmony With Nature. Give Your Body The Fresh And Natural Pampering It Deserves. Give Your Skin The Gift Of Radiance. Gently Exfoliate And Deeply Moisturize Your Body With Fine Granules Of Mineral-Rich Sea Salt And A Nourishing Blend Of Ayurvedic Oils. The Sensual Aroma Of Vanilla Awakens The Body And Mind, Delighting All Your Senses. Experience The Luxury Of This Wonderful Spa Treatment In The Comfort Of Your Own Home. see more...

• How is this brand? I love everything when vanilla takes but i don...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love this as much as I do?7 Answers
Sunshine Spa Herbal Salt Scrub Vanilla
  • "Sunshine Spa Herbal Salt Scrub Vanilla Is great I have always washed my hands a few dozen times a day and this has made my hands look more youthful than ever. I am a huge fan!!!!" in 3 reviews
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
I think as far as scrubs go this works pretty well, I feel like the scent is anything special but it still smells good. I don't think I would repurchase It though honestly, I mean yeah it makes my skin soft but I think there are better scrubs out there
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love this scrub! It keeps my skin feeling so soft and I love the scent! I use it a few times throughout the week to keep my skin feeling smooth and soft as a baby's bottom! Would totally recommend this!
Skylar F.
Foley, AL
I'm a huge fan of this product! It is absolutely incredible. I use this normally 3 times a week after I've shaved my legs. I also use it when I wash my hands. It smells great, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft!
Alyssa B.
FERNLEY, NV
jossy m.
I love this scrub I keeps my skin feeling very soft I will not get rid of this product soon love it and great work
Britany G.
This sunshine spa herbal salt scrub is amazing makes my skin feel so refreshed and smooth this is a great product.
elliott b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this scrub! smells like heaven and doesn't scratch my skin to bits and pieces like some salt scrubs do
Alyssa B.
FERNLEY, NV
Does anyone else love this as much as I do?
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
How is this brand? I love everything when vanilla takes but i don't know how is the brand