BY SUNSHINE

Renee B.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Foodie Expert
Always "Krispy", got to love the crackers for soups, cheese, meats, Meatloaf;) . I don't know about others but I like a crisp, lightly salted cracker. perfectly baked. this here is my answer.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite saltines! I've tried other brands but they are always more stale tasting than Sunshine. They are the perfect pairing with soups and help calm an upset tummy too.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Tuna and these crackers are a match made in heaven. Ceviche, cheese, ham, yup pretty much anything. When the kids are sick we pull these bad boys out with some 7up and there you go! Latino's remedy for the stomach flu.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
My all time favorite saltines. these are always in my house and go perfectly with chicken noodle soup.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
Sunshine Saltines are a pantry must. Can be ate plain or mixed with soups, cheeses. Endless possibilities.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Love these Saltines. They are classic and taste delicious on their own, with a spread, or in soups and chowders.
nicole p.
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my go to crackers to put in my soup or if someone isn't feeling well.
Ed C.
Ed C.
Souderton, PA
Tasty cracker, great with cheeze or peanut butter. The optical qualities are as good as any cracker I'vever looked through. What does that mean? If you are near sighted like me and hold the cracker up close to your eye. Then it acts like a pin hole and blurry images become more in focus. Generic crackers do not have those qualities because their holes are too large.
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
Love. I like the saltiness and my 17 month old loves to munch on them as a snack. Coming from a Hispanic family, we use these crackers to eat with potato salad or shrimp/fish seviche. They're the perfect combination. They're also good if you have an upset tummy.