Sunshine Cheez-It White Cheddar - 36/1.5 oz.

by Cheez-It

Baked snack crackers with white cheddar is the best. Enjoy with it. It comes 36/1.5 oz

Baked snack crackers; White Cheddar; 36/1.5 oz. packages

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunshine Cheez-It White Cheddar - 36/1.5 oz.!
Wharton, WV
I love this flavor and absolutely love that they have a bulk snack size option available for purchase!
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for snacking on the go, a little on the extra cheesy side so make sure you have water with you.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love white cheddar anything! Cheez-its are my favorite. They’re very flavorful and a nice crunch
Inglewood, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It tastes good .I love the cheese smell.I sometimes eat it with my coffee during my movie time 🥰
Fort Campbell, KY
Best send to school snack and light snack for adults and kids we love this for the whole family
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite flavor ever!!!! You can get them almost anywhere and they taste amazing!
I like these more than I like normal cheezits. The white cheddar variety is just that good.
meridian
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite flavor of cheez-it. Only one I buy. Good for snacking on the go. Satisfying.
Lake Tapps, WA
My favorite crackers! They are super good with cheese! I bring them to every work party.
Tallahassee, FL
White cheddar cheez it is my favorite because the cheese seems saltier then the original.

Looking for your answer?