BY CHEEZ-IT #58 in Crackers

Sunshine Cheez-It Romano Baked Snack Crackers: Made with 100% real cheese Kosher see more...

Madison G.
Lock Haven
I must say, I'm really loving these new flavours of chess-its. Don't get me wrong, the originals are great! But all these new twists on the classic are exceptional, and make you feel a little more grown up when eating them.
Jayda N.
Byron
This is a goodbye however the flavor does get a little bland they make many different flavors and varieties of this product however I’m just not want to buy it anymore they get stale really fast and just lose interest in
Skye H.
These I also keep in my pantry. I also take a small snack Ziploc bag with when I go to work because sometimes I don't have time for lunch. I only take a serving with me so i don't overeat.
Taylor P.
Saginaw, TX
Me and my dogs love the cheesy crackers. They are a great snack for any age group though they aren’t very healthy they are mighty tasty. I usually teach my dogs tricks using these as treats! Very inexpensive as well!
Arlet L.
west covina
My kids really like these. They are very addicting. The flavor of parmesan cheese is so delicious. They have like a little coat of powdered cheese which makes them even better.
Emily M.
Newport
This is my sons favorite snack . And I won’t ever complain about that because it is healthy . The cracker taste like a ball of cheese and gives you that crunch you are craving . If you haven’t tried it I suggest you do !
Kyrstine G.
These are some good cheez-its and they taste so good. These are so addictive and it is amazing, they are the best snacks ever and they are affordable they’re really cheap and I also would recommend it to anyone
Monie H.
Louisville , KY
Cheese it’s are one of my favorite snacks to snack on when I am hungry but do not want anything heavy I love them more than I like goldfish they are definitely affordable and can come in small packages and I would definitely recommend
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
I love cheese its! They taste good and they’re a more healthy option than potato chips! I usually shop at meijer and they are on sale usually for 2 for $5 for the larger boxes!
Mitchell G.
pell lake
great product i really liked it it made my skin feel great and for the price i couldn’t have been more happy it really did what i was hoping it would do and it made my whole face feel wonderful i do reccomend
Denise P.
What do you mix your Cheez its with?