Sunshine Cheez-It & Keebler Grahams Bites Variety Pack - 12 CT uploaded by Amelia W.Sunshine Cheez-It & Keebler Grahams Bites Variety Pack - 12 CT uploaded by CONSTANCE C.

BY CHEEZ-IT #17 in Crackers

Sunshine®, Cheez-It & Keebler Grahams Bites Variety Pack.
Baked Snack Crackers.
The Amazing Spider-Man.
100% Real Cheese.
New Variety 12 Pack™.

Binuki W.
Binuki W.
Lompoc, CA
I have always been a fan of Cheez-It so I was really excited to try out the new Mozzarella Cheese flavor and I have to say how happy that I have. It definitely has that cheese taste that is all baked into a tiny little cracker, which is one of my favorite qualities of Cheez-It's. But the mozzarella flavor has a smoother and more subtle yet creamier taste then the normal cheddar flavor and I can honestly see myself using this in salads and soups since it would compliment my food better then the normal crackers. But it also satisfies my snack factor so give it a try!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
The entire family enjoys the variety packs because the snacks in the variety packs are our houses' favorites in their big box size. Now everyone can enjoy what they specifically want at whatever time THEY want in a smaller personal size!! I also like these for my toddler's lunch time because he can grip the cheez-it and graham bites with his small hands and on his own. The variety packs are filling or "enough" for adults and children, so I would recommend them!
Lenly S.
Lenly S.
Dallas, TX
My husband flipped out when he heard about these, and checked the store shelves incessantly. I was very happy to find them on Prime Pantry. They are his favorite now, and it's really nice to be able to find them quickly and easily. The toasty flavor is nice, unless you don't like toasty flavors. It is not a burnt taste, just nicely browned which helps bring out the cheesy flavor even more.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
These are perfect for keeping in the car for snacks on the road - very yummy, and with enough variety in the pack that you don't get bored of the same cracker. High in calories and sodium, though, so be careful. I get these whenever they are on sale or I have a coupon - the prepackaged snacks are great for portion control, but they tend to be more expensive than just buying a big bag.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Tallahassee, FL
They're delicious - somehow creamy, despite having the pleasantly mealy texture of a good Cheez-It - but exceptionally fragile, making them unsuitable as a snack in a child's lunch or, frankly, the lunch of a fully grown adult with an unpadded lunch box. They're nice to eat out of hand and make a fantastic substitute for breadcrumbs when grilling up chicken or pork
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Foodie Expert
Baked snack cheese crackers full of flavor. Baked with real cheddar cheese savory flavor in every bite. Ready to eat. Kosher Dairy INGREDIENTS: Enriched Flour, Vegetable Oil, Skim Milk Cheese , Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Milk, Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Oleoresin For Color, Cheese Cultures, Soy Lecithin. Enriched Flour, Vegetable Oil , Skim Milk Cheese
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
Sunshine Cheez-It & Keebler Grahams Bites Variey
Pack comes in 12 CT. They are healthy and good for
your taste bude. They more than met what I expected!
They're delicious!! Try a box and see for yourself:-) . You
could even use the cheezit's crumbled up for breadcrumbs
with the cheese right on them if you want to try some chicken
breast in the oven!
MayrA A.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
When you live in Wisconsin, all you can think about is plainly your cheese. Heck, might as well call us little mice for all the cheese we eat. Any ways, cheez-it's are once again a perfect go to snack that's really good for on the go. Doesn't create any type of mess because they fit in your mouth easily, this includes for the little ones.
Maria Gabriela H.
Maria Gabriela H.
I don't mean that the product is bad, because it's not. Cheez-It's are always a good snack to munch on, and Amazon doesn't deliverer them old or anything. What I mean is the price, it varies from time to time. So it's hard to "Subscribe" to the item. One day it's $8 the other day is $12 the next day is $16. It never stays the same.
Karen I.
Karen I.
Russellville, AR
I tried these but honestly I am not a fan. I thought it would be like the original Cheeseits and have the flavor baked in but it is more like a powder on top. Some people may not mind that, but i don't really like how powdery it is and it is something that will keep me from purchasing it or any other flavors from the original.