Sunshine Cheez-It Gripz Mighty Tiny Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers Value Pack, 14ct

BY SUNSHINE

0.9 oz packs Kosher dairy see more...

Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
Foodie Expert
We just got back from the beach and these are the perfect snacks for the kids while on the beach. Easy to open and when the kids have sandy hands, it doesn't matter because they can simply open their mouths and pour the crackers in. Tasty and affordable snacks for the kids... and the grown ups too
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Houston
Perfect grab and go snack without the worries of a lot of calories. Stocked these babies in my desk for that afternoon lull.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Palatka
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SNACK!!! I haven't had this in years but will totally be going out tomorrow to the grocery to purchase it
Susan S.
Susan S.
Great flavor and perfect for taking on trips or to the lake for snacks. Perfect snack
Laura M.
Laura M.
Hot Springs
Foodie Expert
I used to love these things, but now they just taste bleh and are way too hard to eat. Yuck
Cecelia T.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
Good for putting in the lunch bags. A more controlled portion because our family would eat too many in one serving if we had the box in front of us, because we like these crackers so much!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
I remember when these first came out, you were not cool if you didn't have them in your lunchbag at school. They're tasty, but you might as well just eat Cheez-its for the same taste. Fabulous commercials, though.
Joylena d.
Joylena d.
Wichita, KS
I have always loved cheez-its so when these came out I had to have some! I was worried that they just would not beable to satisfy my cheez cravings but boy was I wrong! These are delicious and the texture is amazing. I felt truly satisfied eating a small bag of them when I can easily finish a whole box of their big brothers. I would definitely recommend them!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for on the go! Easy to open & snack on without having to get your hands messy. Also great to put in your or your kid's lunchbox!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Foodie Expert
These snacks are awesome and so much fun!!!! i slip these into my scrubs because my job requires me on my feet at all hours