BY CHEEZ-IT #37 in Crackers

Sunshine® Cheez-It® White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Sunshine Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar
  • "These are such a great cracker and it is a bonus that they now come in a reduced fat option." in 6 reviews
Marielena O.
Well, I happened to have a box of the standard orange Cheez-Its on hand when these White Cheddar ones arrived, so I was able to do an immediate taste comparison. The orange ones have a milder flavor, similar to cheddar Goldfish; the white ones taste saltier (even though they're not) and have a definite sharper cheese finish. The white ones are messier, though---they have a sort of powdery cheese seasoning that gets on your fingers. I prefer the original version, but they're both tasty.

As for the size of the box: yes, these White Cheddar Cheez-its are in a 7 ounce package here (vs. my usual orange ones in a 12.4 ounce box). You can see the difference in the photo below, this isn't a "tiny" box like some people are saying. The back of the box had a cute graphic illustrating the different "personalities" between the cheese varieties.
Amanda S.
These have become a family favorite in our home! The flavor is just awesome! And of course, you can never just have one! Absolutely delicious and they are so easy for on the go whenever your going. I pack them in the diaper bag for a snack, I pack them in my husband's lunch, and I also take them to work for myself for a snack.. Very affordable and love the option for the reduced fat ones too!
Gemma H.
This is the cracker I purchase the most frequently-- at LEAST weekly. It is my toddler's favorite, which is quite convenient as it is also MINE! Perhaps that's how he inherited his preference... I will always prefer white cheddar to the original flavor, and it seems many others do as well, since this flavor has been frequently out of stock on all my shopping trips lately.
Annie H.
Whittier, CA
White cheddar cheez-its, man.
I could talk about cheez-its all day.
They're my favorite #beachday snack, they're my favorite road trip snack, and they're my favorite finals snack. Pros: everything. They're available everywhere, they're pretty much universally liked, and for good reason- they're addictive as heck. Cons: nothing. 100/10. will probably buy some tomorrow.
Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my absolute favorite flavor of Cheez-Its, they taste phenomenal and if you ask anyone I know I always have a bag of them. They far exceeded my expectations when I first bought them and from then I always buy them. It's just a great tasty snack to have they are so good I barely like to share them so I would definitely recommend these.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
I'm not a huge cheese fan. In fact, I hate the normal Cheez-its! It's something about that type of cheddar that I don't like. However, I like the white cheddar ones so much better. The flavor is much more subtle and doesn't resemble the real cheese which tastes sharper and more aged. There is a more savory taste and I like this much better.
Annie L.
Riverside, CA
The best snack ever!! Once the bag is open there's not ending. One time I had a bag that tasted like it had a kick of jalapeños in it hah. I warn people before they have one that they can't stop at home. This thing is too good and the best snack to have around. It's the perfect snack for anytime of the day and anywhere!
Jenae H.
Lebanon, PA
These are fantastic crackers! I love to snack on them while I'm working at my desk, and they are easy enough to take with in the car as well. The white cheddar is perfect because it's not as bitey as the regular cheddar, and something about it not being orange, really reminds me that real cheese is used to make them!
Kathy P.
These are the best Cheez-It's. I can eat these none stop. They taste amazing and are so addicting. I would never hesitate to buy these. I say give these a try, they are wroth the price! They are affordable but taste amazing. I have bought these for years as a snack and will continue to do so in the future.
Victoria A.
This particular flavor of Cheez-It is addicting. I love almost all flavors of Cheez-Its, but this one is by far my favorite. They're easy to snack on, but also easy to lose track of how many you've had! I've even breaded chicken cutlets with crushed White Cheddar Cheez-Its, and they were particularly good.
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
I got a black Cheeze It the other day, has this happened to anyone else?!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the white cheddar cheese its?
Julie T.
does the company use genetically modified products in cheez its?