Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#13 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Cathryn F.
Cathryn F.
June 8, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
By far my favorite snack of all time! You can't just eat one! I live the crunch and that they are a reduced fat option. They don't taste like reduced fat at all! I usually get my cheez-it's on sale at my local publix for either a bogo or a 2 for one deal!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
San Jacinto, CA
May 19, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Always have to have CheezIts stocked in the house. So we buy them every time we go to the store(like 2x a week) lol not too sure if they healthy but are very addicting you can't have JUST one. And yes I would recommend these for everyone, adults and kids.!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wilmington
June 11, 2017, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Even those these are reduced fat, they are just a enjoyable to eat as the original. The right flavor and strong enough to really give you your fix. If you're worried you won't like these compared to the original, just go for it and give it a try! Delicious.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
May 13, 2017, 5:33 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I love Cheez It's like everyone else does but I think a lot of people can agree that it isn't the most healthiest snack...but these are still equally good tasting but it's slightly healthier! The taste is similar to the original which is good and it's always better to choose a reduced fat/sodium choice!
Kryss M.
Kryss M.
Fort gay, Wv
Foodie Expert
June 14, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Love this product it's a staple in my diaper bag lol. My son and daughter love them and could eat them all day long. They are quick to throw in a baggy and in the bag for a trip or to even just go grocery shopping. Something to keep my little ones busy
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Milford
May 3, 2017, 7:53 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
while i will always have a greatest love for original cheez its i do love the reduced fats ones as well.  you can never have just one and they taste just as great as the original.  always buying a box for work and highly recommend for a snack
Abi R.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
April 22, 2017, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
When my doctor told me to be careful of my cholesterol I started being a little more observant, and I tried these reduced fat Cheez-It's! They're good, no taste difference to me, and they're now a go to snack that I can toss in a baggie and take with me
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
April 2, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
This is a great on the go or at home snack to grab. I love cheese it'z. I always try and watch my fat and salt intake and it can be a little elevated in these cheesy snacks but the reduced fat ones are great to look at if you're really craving these.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
April 13, 2017, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
What I love the most about the Reduced Fat Cheezits is that they taste the exact same without the extra calories of the original. It's a guilty pleasure without the guilt. I love grabbing a box of these on a Friday stay in night and watching a movie.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
East Peoria, IL
April 27, 2017, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I am always picky about my reduced fat snacks, because sometimes reduced fat compromises the taste. Not with reduced fat Cheez-Its! They taste great, and they are cheap too. I usually buy the family size because they actually go so fast in my house!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?