Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#208 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Jessika E.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY

My favorite thing to snack on!!! Love them and I think they taste better than the original! They are saltier and not greasy.
Teneika H.
Teneika H.
Ontario, CA

My go to cheesy goodness, always there when I need my fix. I have some at work, in my car, and stashed away at home because I'm not the only cheese lover in the family. It's the perfect blend of salty and cheesy, you just can go wrong with grabbing these babies and satisfying your taste buds.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA

I love Cheez-its and I have tried most of their flavors. My favorite flavor is the original and the reduced fat is similar to the original. I don't like the reduced fat ones nearly as much as I like the original just because I feel like the reduced fat is less salty then the original and I really liked the salty taste of the original.
Auddy D.
Auddy D.

I really like this snack item, but I've decided to not eat it as much due to dieting. While it does have good fats in it, it's still processed and has a lot of carbs. I do like the serving size which is a lot.
SueAnn S.
SueAnn S.
Overland Park, KS

Love these! They are way less greasy than the original ones. I like them better than the original!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Mmmm..... Cheez It's!!! LOL that's all I really can say! Good snack with a kick of cheese in it!
Kelsey  R.
Kelsey R.

I love reduced fat cheese its! they have a great cheesy taste! they're an easy to get snack for on the go for a busy life or just to sit at home and munch!
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.

I love Cheese Its! I usually buy them at my work when they go on sale so I can get a few boxes to snack on! :)
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY

These are by far my favorite cheeze it's. they are not as oily as the other varieties and are slightly healthier for me to eat. I love munching in these
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA

I love no other cheese crackers as much as I love these! Every different flavor they have come up with is packed with cheese flavor. I wish they made reduced fat for all the flavors my health is important to me and I can't always indulge much due to watching my cholesterol intake.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now