Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristine K.
I love Cheez It's like everyone else does but I think a lot of people can agree that it isn't the most healthiest snack...but these are still equally good tasting but it's slightly healthier! The taste is similar to the original which is good and it's always better to choose a reduced fat/sodium choice!
Hannah H.
Greenville, TX
When I was a kid my grandma started a tradition with me where we would drink coffee and eat Cheez-Its together at 4:00 everyday. They are a great snack to eat after coming home from school with awesome flavor. Even now that I am grown and married, i often find myself craving these snacks along with a nice hot cup of coffee. I repurchase often!
Deborah M.
I love Cheez-it ever since I was a little girl. I'm 52 and still love it. The square little crackers with a great cheesy taste. I will always buy this brand. I get it from Kmart or any grocery store.  The reduced fat is perfect for my family being that we have some health issues.
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
Best of all the cheese crackers that I have eaten. I buy these on most of my grocery shopping and have a hard time keeping them in my cabinets because the whole family enjoys them. I buy these at Krogers. I would recommend to buy these and try them if you haven't, they are so good!
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
This cheeze-it is reduce fat and still taste the same at orginal to me . I loved cheez-it .Its good for snacks ,lunch and sometimes good for breakfast. You can find these at walmart , target and maybe walgreens! There are different flavors to choose from like extra roasted or cheezy
Erin T.
Chicago
i don't really enjoy these cheez-it's. i understand that they are low fat but i feel like they give them no flavor or anything to the cheezit so it is just empty space. i would recommend it to people on a diet but i don't think it is good for children who want the full experience.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
Such a tasty snack! Cheez-Its are great for fulfilling cravings. And the Reduced Fat kind is the best of the best. I honestly prefer it over the regular. It's not as salty, not as heavy, and just makes for an all-around great light snack. Always have to have these on hand.
Madison S.
Harper Woods, MI
Cheez It is one of my favorite cracker. You can't just eat one. I love that it is reduced fat because I don't feel as bad about eating it. Taste just like the original. Available at most grocery stores. Definitely would recommend to anyone that wants to cut some fat and calories out of their diet without giving up taste.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
Oh my gosh I love these so much! They're so crunchy and the cheese isn't overpowering! They are a bit salty. I'm used to it, but people who don't like a lot of salt may not. They're also not terribly bad for you, so you can enjoy several handfuls and not feel bad about it.
Laura K.
My absolute favorite snack! you can't beat the flavor, and really for the calories I can't turn them down! I always have them on hand in my home. Other brands really just don't compare to the real thing. I wouldn't change a thing about them and will continue to purchase.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?