Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh I love these so much! They're so crunchy and the cheese isn't overpowering! They are a bit salty. I'm used to it, but people who don't like a lot of salt may not. They're also not terribly bad for you, so you can enjoy several handfuls and not feel bad about it.
M W.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
Such a tasty snack! Cheez-Its are great for fulfilling cravings. And the Reduced Fat kind is the best of the best. I honestly prefer it over the regular. It's not as salty, not as heavy, and just makes for an all-around great light snack. Always have to have these on hand.
Laura K.
Laura K.
My absolute favorite snack! you can't beat the flavor, and really for the calories I can't turn them down! I always have them on hand in my home. Other brands really just don't compare to the real thing. I wouldn't change a thing about them and will continue to purchase.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Fresno
Foodie Expert
I am not the biggest fan of this snack mix. I expected more flavor to be added to it. I love normal cheez-its and was hoping this would be the ultimate snack because of all the other goodies alongside it. I was not impressed and would rather have another snack mix.
Alana L.
Alana L.
Fairfield
Our family really loves this brand. My husband prefers it over any other cracker. He even puts it in soup and in salads. He also likes them with cheese, peanut butter, or pepper jelly on them. Our son loves them as a mid day snack and as a snack before bedtime.
Zarsh B.
Zarsh B.
Montgomery Village
Great snack. You cannot tell that this is low fat and it exceeded my expectations. It has the same sharp cheddar taste and it healthier than the original so I was not disappointed. The family pack made it easier to share. I would recommend this to others.
Bay P.
Bay P.
I decided to try the reduced fat version and I couldn't even tell the difference, so I will definitely continue to buy these! Maybe if I ate one right after the other I would be able to tell, but the reduced fat version honestly tasted just as good to me.
Cathryn F.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite snack of all time! You can't just eat one! I live the crunch and that they are a reduced fat option. They don't taste like reduced fat at all! I usually get my cheez-it's on sale at my local publix for either a bogo or a 2 for one deal!
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Foodie Expert
I love Cheez It's like everyone else does but I think a lot of people can agree that it isn't the most healthiest snack...but these are still equally good tasting but it's slightly healthier! The taste is similar to the original which is good and it's always better to choose a reduced fat/sodium choice!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Wilmington, DE
Foodie Expert
Even those these are reduced fat, they are just a enjoyable to eat as the original. The right flavor and strong enough to really give you your fix. If you're worried you won't like these compared to the original, just go for it and give it a try! Delicious.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?