Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#19 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Cady D.
Cady D.
Plano , TX

We go through these so fast we need the family size box! I like the Reduced Fat more than the regular. Mostly because they are less greasy. I enjoy these better than the cheese nip cracker. Theses have a fuller flavor.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Cleveland, OH

I'm a very big snacker, and this definitely is my go to snack ! The reduced fat makes me feel a little better if I eat more than just one serving! Ha !Perfect snack for during the day. Absolutely love the cheesy flavor
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Expensive but they're still good. Kinda needs more salt however they always hit the spot for sure and are very addicting. Perfect for casserole dishes as well. I'm shocked they haven't come up with a cheezit chip yet
Viviana H.
Viviana H.
Fort Worth, TX

Cheez It's are the best snack. This reduced fat version is lower on fat but good on flavor. Not too salty and the cheese flavor is just great. CheezIts are awesome in general and this is a somewhat healthier option.
Amy D.
Amy D.

LITERALLY CRAVING THESE NOW! They are so good! I really am debating going to the store to go buy these this very second. I definitely think these are worth the trip! Get these if you love cheese and a great snack!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Roswell, NM

These are my go-to cheese it choice! The reduced fat is just as delicious as the other flavors but with less the fat! The cheesy flavor is light and perfect and they add just enough salt to make the perfect combo
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA

Reduced fat Cheez-it are my FAVORITE!!! I love them because they're more crispy than the regular ones. I usually pick mine up at Safeway or target. Absolutely delicious. Now I'll need to go pick up some more!
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Windham, ME

These are by far my favorite snack to eat! (probably too much :( )  They are so yummy and the serving size allows you to actually eat quite a bit of them for not a terribly high amount of calories.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
wichita

Delicious and addicting. You can't even tell the difference from these and regular cheez it's. They're affordable and addicting. I enjoy this snack and recommend this snack to any cheese and or cracker lover.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Preston, CT

I enjoy eating this product and especially because I am currently new to weight watchers and I can count out my crackers and with the amount I am allowed I am content. The taste of this product is very good.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now