Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#11 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Kasee P.
Kasee P.
Clearwater, FL

I love cheese! So these are a perfect snack for on the go. Easy to throw in a ziplock and go. Just what I need for something quick and easy to throw in my purse. We usually pick up a box when we go to the grocery store. I'd recommend
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Anderson, SC

Who doesn't love Cheezits? Seriously. Always delicious. My family eats these by the truckload! Light crispy cheese flavor without feeling too heavy. We get the reduced fat and notice very limited difference between this and regular.
Gage M.
Gage M.
Panama City

Taste great! A healthier version of one of my favorite childhood snacks. Now I can enjoy the same taste and crunch of regular cheez-itz with less fat. Great for anyone who's even semi health conscious, but craves that cheesy crunch.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Chandler, AZ

I love these things. I like that they offer the low fat cheez it because it makes you feel a little better about eating them and they still taste sooooo good. I love cheez its and these low fat ones are my favorite. Go try a box:)
Holly C.
Holly C.
Sherman, TX

LOVE these Cheez-it's. Ate them every day a couple of years ago. I actually prefer the reduced fat because I feel like they're crunchier than regular Cheez-it's. The saltiness isn't overbearing, and I will always be a fan of them!
lindsey c.
lindsey c.
Cincinnati, OH

So good! Totally satisfies my chip craving without derailing my diet! This is a must every time we re at the grocery store. They don't taste exactly the same as the original but such a good substitute if trying to watch calories
Amy N.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA

Is it bad that I can devour half a box of these in a sitting if no one takes them away from me? Being a cheese lover I absolutely love that there is a reduced fat version of these because it definitely makes snacking less guilty
Claudia Cristina P.
Claudia Cristina P.

I have to admit that I used to be a cheese it hater, I honestly can't remember what caused me to change my mind about this snack, but I
I'm glad I did, I can no longer survive without having some of these at home, I am obsessed
Holly S.
Holly S.
Central, SC

These little baked snacks are a big hit around my household. My kids love them and are always grabbing them from our pantry. This product always exceeds our expectations, and the wonderful taste will always keep us purchasing!
Caly S.
Caly S.

These taste better than the original cheez-it. Doesn't taste like cardboard for being reduced fat. It's one of those dangerous things where once you open them you can't just have one. Definitely recommend these tasty snacks!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?