Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#19 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
lindsey c.
lindsey c.
Cincinnati, OH

So good! Totally satisfies my chip craving without derailing my diet! This is a must every time we re at the grocery store. They don't taste exactly the same as the original but such a good substitute if trying to watch calories
Amy N.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA

Is it bad that I can devour half a box of these in a sitting if no one takes them away from me? Being a cheese lover I absolutely love that there is a reduced fat version of these because it definitely makes snacking less guilty
Claudia Cristina P.
Claudia Cristina P.

I have to admit that I used to be a cheese it hater, I honestly can't remember what caused me to change my mind about this snack, but I
I'm glad I did, I can no longer survive without having some of these at home, I am obsessed
Holly S.
Holly S.

These little baked snacks are a big hit around my household. My kids love them and are always grabbing them from our pantry. This product always exceeds our expectations, and the wonderful taste will always keep us purchasing!
Caly S.
Caly S.

These taste better than the original cheez-it. Doesn't taste like cardboard for being reduced fat. It's one of those dangerous things where once you open them you can't just have one. Definitely recommend these tasty snacks!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

These taste EXACTLY like normal Cheez-It's! With less calories and fat! Duh! Win-Win! Why buy normal ones when you can have the same taste without the calories! Although sometimes hard to find, they are my guilty pleasure!
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC

We love these. They are my husbands favorite go to snack. He even keeps them in his car. We love the flavor and the crispness! They are a great value and we are looking forward to branching out to try the other varieties!
Hollie G.
Hollie G.

These are the only Cheez-its I buy. I normally don't buy Reduced Fat ANYTHING, but I can taste the difference in these- in a good way! Regular cheez its are greasier than these. These taste a bit saltier but I love them!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

It doesn't taste that normal reduced fat products. I can barely tell the difference. The cheese taste is just as good as the original. I have a hard time putting them down after starting. I always eat them in road trips.
Mary E.
Mary E.

This was a very delicious snack. I was so happy when they came out with the reduced fat option to be a little healthier. The best part was they tasted the same as the regular ones. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now