Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Mariel W.
Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Delicious and healthy. I'm always addicted to eating these. They're so tasty and a simple and easy snack. I enjoy them very much and I suggest that you get your own box. The only con is that I wish they could fit more crackers into the box. But, there is no better choice than picking up a box like this! I highly recommend it.
Caly S.
Caly S.
These taste better than the original cheez-it. Doesn't taste like cardboard for being reduced fat. It's one of those dangerous things where once you open them you can't just have one. Definitely recommend these tasty snacks!
Alyshia C.
Alyshia C.
Linwood, Nebraska
Foodie Expert
I love the Cheez it brand. It's the perfect snack cracker for kids and adults. I love the crisp crackers and the cheesy goodness. Compared to other similar crackers this is definitely the better choice. I usually buy from Walmart whenever I go grocery shopping because everyone in my household enjoys them.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Greenville, TX
When I was a kid my grandma started a tradition with me where we would drink coffee and eat Cheez-Its together at 4:00 everyday. They are a great snack to eat after coming home from school with awesome flavor. Even now that I am grown and married, i often find myself craving these snacks along with a nice hot cup of coffee. I repurchase often!
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Foodie Expert
I buy these for snacks for my daughters snack days in class as a change up from goldfish I occasionally eat them too and would not buy any other brand than this brand the Walmart brand tastes burnt and flavorless compared to this brand and the bigger box means bigger value for my family
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Foodie Expert
I love Cheez-it ever since I was a little girl. I'm 52 and still love it. The square little crackers with a great cheesy taste. I will always buy this brand. I get it from Kmart or any grocery store.  The reduced fat is perfect for my family being that we have some health issues.
Nhu H.
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
This cheeze-it is reduce fat and still taste the same at orginal to me . I loved cheez-it .Its good for snacks ,lunch and sometimes good for breakfast. You can find these at walmart , target and maybe walgreens! There are different flavors to choose from like extra roasted or cheezy
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
Foodie Expert
Best of all the cheese crackers that I have eaten. I buy these on most of my grocery shopping and have a hard time keeping them in my cabinets because the whole family enjoys them. I buy these at Krogers. I would recommend to buy these and try them if you haven't, they are so good!
M W.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
Such a tasty snack! Cheez-Its are great for fulfilling cravings. And the Reduced Fat kind is the best of the best. I honestly prefer it over the regular. It's not as salty, not as heavy, and just makes for an all-around great light snack. Always have to have these on hand.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Harper Woods, MI
Cheez It is one of my favorite cracker. You can't just eat one. I love that it is reduced fat because I don't feel as bad about eating it. Taste just like the original. Available at most grocery stores. Definitely would recommend to anyone that wants to cut some fat and calories out of their diet without giving up taste.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?