Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#13 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Alyshia C.
Alyshia C.
Hastings, NE
April 30, 2017, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I love the Cheez it brand. It's the perfect snack cracker for kids and adults. I love the crisp crackers and the cheesy goodness. Compared to other similar crackers this is definitely the better choice. I usually buy from Walmart whenever I go grocery shopping because everyone in my household enjoys them.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
June 8, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
When I was a kid my grandma started a tradition with me where we would drink coffee and eat Cheez-Its together at 4:00 everyday. They are a great snack to eat after coming home from school with awesome flavor. Even now that I am grown and married, i often find myself craving these snacks along with a nice hot cup of coffee. I repurchase often!
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
June 8, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I love Cheez-it ever since I was a little girl. I'm 52 and still love it. The square little crackers with a great cheesy taste. I will always buy this brand. I get it from Kmart or any grocery store.  The reduced fat is perfect for my family being that we have some health issues.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
April 10, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Best of all the cheese crackers that I have eaten. I buy these on most of my grocery shopping and have a hard time keeping them in my cabinets because the whole family enjoys them. I buy these at Krogers. I would recommend to buy these and try them if you haven't, they are so good!
Nhu H.
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
June 1, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
This cheeze-it is reduce fat and still taste the same at orginal to me . I loved cheez-it .Its good for snacks ,lunch and sometimes good for breakfast. You can find these at walmart , target and maybe walgreens! There are different flavors to choose from like extra roasted or cheezy
Madison S.
Madison S.
Harper Woods, MI
March 29, 2017, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Cheez It is one of my favorite cracker. You can't just eat one. I love that it is reduced fat because I don't feel as bad about eating it. Taste just like the original. Available at most grocery stores. Definitely would recommend to anyone that wants to cut some fat and calories out of their diet without giving up taste.
Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
March 26, 2017, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Oh my gosh I love these so much! They're so crunchy and the cheese isn't overpowering! They are a bit salty. I'm used to it, but people who don't like a lot of salt may not. They're also not terribly bad for you, so you can enjoy several handfuls and not feel bad about it.
Laura K.
Laura K.
May 5, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
My absolute favorite snack! you can't beat the flavor, and really for the calories I can't turn them down! I always have them on hand in my home. Other brands really just don't compare to the real thing. I wouldn't change a thing about them and will continue to purchase.
Alana L.
Alana L.
Fairfield
May 13, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Our family really loves this brand. My husband prefers it over any other cracker. He even puts it in soup and in salads. He also likes them with cheese, peanut butter, or pepper jelly on them. Our son loves them as a mid day snack and as a snack before bedtime.
Zarsh B.
Zarsh B.
Montgomery Village
June 18, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Great snack. You cannot tell that this is low fat and it exceeded my expectations. It has the same sharp cheddar taste and it healthier than the original so I was not disappointed. The family pack made it easier to share. I would recommend this to others.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?