Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#208 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Cristin S.
Cristin S.
Meridian, ID

Love these! Long time favorite snack. So cheezy delicious. I've been eating them for years. Great snack for kids and adults.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.

I love the way these are a bit lighter and crunchier than the regular full fat version. Less greasy and yummy to snack on!
Lo C.
Lo C.
Carlsbad, CA

These are always my go to snack.. They are a lot less salty than the original, but does not bother me. I eat them plain.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jacksonville

I like it but it definitely does not taste as good as the originals. I haven't bought these since I did the first time.
Haley R.
Haley R.

The reduced fat still has a really good flavor. It's almost not even noticeable that they're the reduced fat version.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY

My go-to snack! I feel better about eating them because they're reduced fat... but they taste great and I love them!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.

These are so good ! Very addicting ! I think everyone agrees that these are so good, you can eat the whole box !!
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD

Same great flavor as the regular Cheez-it bUT less calories! A great snack for all! I always pack in my lunch!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC

Great to pack for a snack. One of my favorites and the family size lasts for awhile which is another plus.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Reduced fat cheez-it's are the best! They taste e just like the original flavor! No substitutions allowed!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now