Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#13 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Yummy snack for long car rides. It has a good crunch and satisfies my salty cravings.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
April 30, 2017, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I absolutely LOVE cheez-its. So, when I saw they had come out with a seemingly healthier version of one of my top five go-to snacks, I jumped at the chance to try it. I sadly have to admit that these definitely fell short of expectations. While the cheese flavor is definitely still there, so is a cardboard-y aftertaste that lingers much longer than any cheese enjoyment. Good concept, poorly executed. If you're trying to make a healthier snack choice but just can't stay away from the cheez-it goodness, pass these by and just portion control the originals. You'll be glad you did!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
April 11, 2017, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I have no idea how they make these reduced fat, but for some reason, I actually prefer these over the original ones. This is because they're crispier and have a more "burnt" flavor if that makes sense. They're NOT burned, but they just have that perfect toasted flavor. Maybe because they're made with less oil! Absolutely addicted to these and would recommend to friends.
Alex B.
Alex B.
March 19, 2017, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
The reduced fat Cheezits are slightly less flavorful than original Cheezits. Still enjoyable, but the nutrition facts are not that different than the original ones so they definitely can't be described as healthy. If you want Cheezits, I recommend just going for the full fat original because the reduced fat version didn't quite satisfy my craving.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Winter Garden, FL
April 24, 2017, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I live for Cheez-its! They are probably my favorite snack/chip/cracker ever! Publix always has them on BOGO and you just can't resist. The reduced fat are my favorites because they just like regular ones but the fact that the box says reduced fat makes you feel better about your life choices. We all need our go to snack and this one is the best!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
June 16, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
CHEEZ ITS ARE AMAZING! I feel like this is one of those foods that you just keep sticking your hand in the box and eating which is so dangerous. I like the reduced fat kind because it makes me feel a little bit better when I eat a ton of cheez its. The only negative is that the store brand is usually cheaper and tastes just as good.
Alison V.
Alison V.
Somerville, AL
April 2, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I have always been a huge Cheez-it fan, but as we get older calories matter more and more. I was anxious about testing out this reduced fat version of my beloved cheez-its but I was highly pleased with the consistent quality! I would definitely recommend this to everyone as a healthier alternative to typical calorie filled snacks!
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Stamford, CT
June 3, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I mean, who isn't a fan of Cheez-It crackers? Does that person even exist?! This has been a favorite snack of mine since I was a kid and we all know how addicting they are. You might as well not even put a serving size on the box cause we all ignore it and then it just makes us feel bad when we eat the whole box in one sitting!
Mariel W.
Mariel W.
Rochester, NY
April 17, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
Delicious and healthy. I'm always addicted to eating these. They're so tasty and a simple and easy snack. I enjoy them very much and I suggest that you get your own box. The only con is that I wish they could fit more crackers into the box. But, there is no better choice than picking up a box like this! I highly recommend it.
Caly S.
Caly S.
Feb. 10, 2017, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
These taste better than the original cheez-it. Doesn't taste like cardboard for being reduced fat. It's one of those dangerous things where once you open them you can't just have one. Definitely recommend these tasty snacks!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?