Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#208 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Washington, DC

Cheez-its are one of my guilty pleasures, they're delicious and so addicting. They are also always on sale in my grocery store and ordinarily a priced well.
Rocio C.
Rocio C.

I usually don't like to buy snacks but these are one of my favorite. These Cheez-it crackers are also very good snacks for my kids, they love them.
Eddie N.
Eddie N.
Lincoln, NE

These are so great because they're low in fat but high in taste! Sometimes they don't have a lot of seasoning though, and that's annoying.
Harlow B.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL

My kids love these and the refused fat taste exactly the same as the regular so I feel better about my kids snaking and myself of corse
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK

One of my favorite snacks and them being low fat is a plus. I just can eat a few i keep going they re so good and cheezy. Love them!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Lubbock, Tx

Love these and purchase regularly at Wal-Mart. Taste great and always fresh. Healthy and great taste considering they are low-fat.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Columbia, SC

These taste as good as the normal ones, but are better for you. I love this for a salty treat- my fiancé loves them even more.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI

I love how the fat reduced taste the same as the original. The family size box is such a bargain but goes quick in my house.
Cristin S.
Cristin S.
Meridian, ID

Love these! Long time favorite snack. So cheezy delicious. I've been eating them for years. Great snack for kids and adults.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.

I love the way these are a bit lighter and crunchier than the regular full fat version. Less greasy and yummy to snack on!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now