Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#19 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA

Cheez-It Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers are one of my all time favorite snacks. I love that there's a lower fat option that still tastes delicious! Cheez-its always meet my expectations and are a snack I come back to time and time again.
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN

These are my favorite snack. I always make sure that I have a box of Cheeze-it's on hand. I buy the reduced fat box because I'm used to the flavor and try to choose the "lighter" versions of products when I can, without sacrificing flavor.
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Montgomery , AL

I've always been a big fan of Cheez Its, and when I tried the reduced fat, I was surprised to see that they tasted better than the original. The reduced fat seem saltier, which I love! Ever since, I have only bought reduced fat Cheez-its.
Flo J.
Flo J.
Union, NJ

These are so stinkin' delicious. The only time I stop is when I need to refuel on whatever ok between binge snacking sessions. Rarely ever deviate from this original recipe to try other flavors because the classic always does it for me!
Maria M.
Maria M.

These are absolutely addicting and you can never just eat one. I love to take these when I pack a lunch for work and school. The reduced fat option is great and I can't taste a difference. I would recommend this for any cracker lovers!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA

These reduced fat cheezits are perfect for when I'm craving crackers but want to curb my fat intake. They are a way healthier option than normal cheezits without sacrificing on flavor that is characteristic of cheezits! I love these!!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Fresno

They're super tastey & they really make you want to eat more! They aren't salty and don't make your mouth dry. I bought this at Target and they looked delicious and I had to taste them so I took them home with me and now they're gone!
Kasee P.
Kasee P.
Clearwater, FL

I love cheese! So these are a perfect snack for on the go. Easy to throw in a ziplock and go. Just what I need for something quick and easy to throw in my purse. We usually pick up a box when we go to the grocery store. I'd recommend
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Anderson, SC

Who doesn't love Cheezits? Seriously. Always delicious. My family eats these by the truckload! Light crispy cheese flavor without feeling too heavy. We get the reduced fat and notice very limited difference between this and regular.
Gage M.
Gage M.
Panama City

Taste great! A healthier version of one of my favorite childhood snacks. Now I can enjoy the same taste and crunch of regular cheez-itz with less fat. Great for anyone who's even semi health conscious, but craves that cheesy crunch.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now