Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT #24 in Crackers

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Target
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Yummy snack for long car rides. It has a good crunch and satisfies my salty cravings.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
I absolutely LOVE cheez-its. So, when I saw they had come out with a seemingly healthier version of one of my top five go-to snacks, I jumped at the chance to try it. I sadly have to admit that these definitely fell short of expectations. While the cheese flavor is definitely still there, so is a cardboard-y aftertaste that lingers much longer than any cheese enjoyment. Good concept, poorly executed. If you're trying to make a healthier snack choice but just can't stay away from the cheez-it goodness, pass these by and just portion control the originals. You'll be glad you did!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Foodie Expert
I just cannot get enough of these crackers and literally can and have made them my main meal quite often. They just have the perfect combination of real cheese flavor and saltiness. I have never been able to find a cheese cracker that compares to them in taste and crunch. If you are a cheese lover and looking for a really good snack, definitely give these a try and you may just as well become addicted like me.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have no idea how they make these reduced fat, but for some reason, I actually prefer these over the original ones. This is because they're crispier and have a more "burnt" flavor if that makes sense. They're NOT burned, but they just have that perfect toasted flavor. Maybe because they're made with less oil! Absolutely addicted to these and would recommend to friends.
Alex B.
The reduced fat Cheezits are slightly less flavorful than original Cheezits. Still enjoyable, but the nutrition facts are not that different than the original ones so they definitely can't be described as healthy. If you want Cheezits, I recommend just going for the full fat original because the reduced fat version didn't quite satisfy my craving.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
I originally bought this kind of Cheez-it because I wanted to have the same yumminess of normal Cheez-its with a little less guilt. While the texture is exactly the same as the original, it still had the same yummy cheddar flavor associated with one of my all-time favorite snacks. Compared to a normal Cheez-it, I give this 4 out of 5 stars but gladly choose it because it is the seemingly more healthy option.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Winter Garden, FL
Foodie Expert
I live for Cheez-its! They are probably my favorite snack/chip/cracker ever! Publix always has them on BOGO and you just can't resist. The reduced fat are my favorites because they just like regular ones but the fact that the box says reduced fat makes you feel better about your life choices. We all need our go to snack and this one is the best!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
Foodie Expert
CHEEZ ITS ARE AMAZING! I feel like this is one of those foods that you just keep sticking your hand in the box and eating which is so dangerous. I like the reduced fat kind because it makes me feel a little bit better when I eat a ton of cheez its. The only negative is that the store brand is usually cheaper and tastes just as good.
Alison V.
Alison V.
Somerville, AL
I have always been a huge Cheez-it fan, but as we get older calories matter more and more. I was anxious about testing out this reduced fat version of my beloved cheez-its but I was highly pleased with the consistent quality! I would definitely recommend this to everyone as a healthier alternative to typical calorie filled snacks!
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Stamford, CT
I mean, who isn't a fan of Cheez-It crackers? Does that person even exist?! This has been a favorite snack of mine since I was a kid and we all know how addicting they are. You might as well not even put a serving size on the box cause we all ignore it and then it just makes us feel bad when we eat the whole box in one sitting!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?