Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#11 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Nashville, TN

I love eating Cheez-it crackers because they are packed with flavor and help me with my salty food cravings. The Reduced Fat crackers are just as good to me as the regular ones, and as an added bonus, I can feel better about myself knowing I'm being healthier.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Powell, TN

We purchase these all the time in my household! The reduced fat is so similar to the regular that it is hardly noticeable. SOOO I guess that means I can eat half the bag... Right? These are perfect for a movie snack or really an anytime snack. I love them
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
San Jacinto, CA

Always have to have CheezIts stocked in the house. So we buy them every time we go to the store(like 2x a week) lol not too sure if they healthy but are very addicting you can't have JUST one. And yes I would recommend these for everyone, adults and kids.!
Abi R.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO

When my doctor told me to be careful of my cholesterol I started being a little more observant, and I tried these reduced fat Cheez-It's! They're good, no taste difference to me, and they're now a go to snack that I can toss in a baggie and take with me
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Milford

while i will always have a greatest love for original cheez its i do love the reduced fats ones as well.  you can never have just one and they taste just as great as the original.  always buying a box for work and highly recommend for a snack
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD

What I love most about the reduced fat cheez-it crackers is that they taste just like the regulars but aren't (quite) as bad for you! I'd take the reduced fat ones based on taste any day over the regulars. I'm a frequent buyer and will continue to be.
Celine K.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC

I eat Cheez-its all the time. It's so delicious and cheesy. Since I eat so much of them, I know buy the Reduced Fat version of them. The difference in taste from the original isn't major, so it is a smart switch. I buy it all the time, you should too!
Claire M.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA

What I love the most about the Reduced Fat Cheezits is that they taste the exact same without the extra calories of the original. It's a guilty pleasure without the guilt. I love grabbing a box of these on a Friday stay in night and watching a movie.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
tennessee

This is a great on the go or at home snack to grab. I love cheese it'z. I always try and watch my fat and salt intake and it can be a little elevated in these cheesy snacks but the reduced fat ones are great to look at if you're really craving these.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
East Peoria, IL

I am always picky about my reduced fat snacks, because sometimes reduced fat compromises the taste. Not with reduced fat Cheez-Its! They taste great, and they are cheap too. I usually buy the family size because they actually go so fast in my house!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?