Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leanna C.
Foodie Expert
I buy these for snacks for my daughters snack days in class as a change up from goldfish I occasionally eat them too and would not buy any other brand than this brand the Walmart brand tastes burnt and flavorless compared to this brand and the bigger box means bigger value for my family
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Foodie Expert
A guilty pleasure of mine is the reduced fat Cheez-it baked crackers when I watch movies on the weekend. I like the reduced fat crackers over regular cheez-its because they are lighter in taste and less greasy/oily. The fact that they have less fat and calories doesn't hurt!
Jennifer B.
My family prefers the reduced fat crackers because they are not as greasy and salty as the regular ones. These are perfect for kids and adults. They are also more affordable than goldfish and comparable.
Erin B.
Foodie Expert
These are ALWAYS in my house. We love how healthy they are and how crunchy and tasty they are. We prefer them over regular Cheez It's because of how crunchy they are. We recommend these to others!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
My favorite! I love that the serving is big enough to actually feel like a nice snack while being lower in fat than the original while also still tasting just as delicious.
Brittany J.
I absolutely LOVE cheez-its. So, when I saw they had come out with a seemingly healthier version of one of my top five go-to snacks, I jumped at the chance to try it. I sadly have to admit that these definitely fell short of expectations. While the cheese flavor is definitely still there, so is a cardboard-y aftertaste that lingers much longer than any cheese enjoyment. Good concept, poorly executed. If you're trying to make a healthier snack choice but just can't stay away from the cheez-it goodness, pass these by and just portion control the originals. You'll be glad you did!
Carolyn S.
Eastport, NY
Foodie Expert
I just cannot get enough of these crackers and literally can and have made them my main meal quite often. They just have the perfect combination of real cheese flavor and saltiness. I have never been able to find a cheese cracker that compares to them in taste and crunch. If you are a cheese lover and looking for a really good snack, definitely give these a try and you may just as well become addicted like me.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have no idea how they make these reduced fat, but for some reason, I actually prefer these over the original ones. This is because they're crispier and have a more "burnt" flavor if that makes sense. They're NOT burned, but they just have that perfect toasted flavor. Maybe because they're made with less oil! Absolutely addicted to these and would recommend to friends.
Kryss M.
Fort gay, WV
Foodie Expert
Love this product it's a staple in my diaper bag lol. My son and daughter love them and could eat them all day long. They are quick to throw in a baggy and in the bag for a trip or to even just go grocery shopping. Something to keep my little ones busy
Alex B.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
I originally bought this kind of Cheez-it because I wanted to have the same yumminess of normal Cheez-its with a little less guilt. While the texture is exactly the same as the original, it still had the same yummy cheddar flavor associated with one of my all-time favorite snacks. Compared to a normal Cheez-it, I give this 4 out of 5 stars but gladly choose it because it is the seemingly more healthy option.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?