Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#208 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
wichita

Delicious and addicting. You can't even tell the difference from these and regular cheez it's. They're affordable and addicting. I enjoy this snack and recommend this snack to any cheese and or cracker lover.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.

This reduced fat version tastes exactly like the full fat version but for less fat! AWESOME! I love Cheez-its! And I love them even more with less fat! They are perfect for snacking!HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
La Mesa, CA

I'm a big snacker! Love all kinds of snacks. One of my favorite things to reach for are cheezits! They're just the perfect size and great crunch and perfect flavor. Absolutely love them. Yummy yummy.
Lauren
Lauren
Canton, GA

These are 100% my favorite snack. You really can't go wrong with these. Whether you get the regular one or the reduced fat ones they all taste great. This exceeded my expectations!
Amy N.
Amy N.
Saint Joseph, MO

The reduced fat Cheez-Its don't taste 100% like the regular Cheez-Its, but they are very good for a reduced fat cracker, and they taste more similar to the regular than most do.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Stockton, CA

Not worth going out of your way to buy these crackers. Honestly, you are better buying the original! These reduced fat crackers just taste like stale normal crackers.
Kt H.
Kt H.
Marriottsvl, MD

I personally prefer reduced fat cheez it's because they are a little crispier and a little saltier. These are SO delicious, honestly my vice. I could eat a whole box!
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX

I'm currently on a low fat diet. I use these to snack between meals and as a quick on the go. It is really hard to find reduced fat or fat free items here in texas.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Sherwood, AR

Good snack, especially when you're craving cheese and salt. My kids love them as well. It's affordable and always in stock. Plus, there's so many different flavors.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Blackstone, VA

This is the unicorn of reduced fat food. It's the only one I've found that actually tastes better than the original. Even my kids prefer the reduced fat version!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now