Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#11 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Amy E.
Amy E.

One of my favorite snacks. The reduced fat makes me feel like I can eat more and not feel bad about it which I love. Same great taste as original but a better choice. Great snack on the go for kids and adults. Great value and wonderful taste, would recommend without a doubt.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Riverside , Ca

Cheez-it's are my favorite snack. I could eat a whole box if one sitting. The reduce fat ones even pass the taste test. I usually purchase them from Target stores. I would reccomend these to everyone! They don't even taste like they are reduced fat. My kids also love them !
Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Export, PA

Oh my gosh I love these so much! They're so crunchy and the cheese isn't overpowering! They are a bit salty. I'm used to it, but people who don't like a lot of salt may not. They're also not terribly bad for you, so you can enjoy several handfuls and not feel bad about it.
Laura K.
Laura K.

My absolute favorite snack! you can't beat the flavor, and really for the calories I can't turn them down! I always have them on hand in my home. Other brands really just don't compare to the real thing. I wouldn't change a thing about them and will continue to purchase.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY

When I was a child, my mom would always buy us the reduced fat kind of Cheez-It instead of the regular type, and I didn't really notice. Now the regular type feels a little heavy to me, I like that these ones are a little crispier and lighter. Five stars in my book.
Alana L.
Alana L.
Fairfield

Our family really loves this brand. My husband prefers it over any other cracker. He even puts it in soup and in salads. He also likes them with cheese, peanut butter, or pepper jelly on them. Our son loves them as a mid day snack and as a snack before bedtime.
Shailyn H.
Shailyn H.

They are the absolute best! No bad words! I am 30 weeks pregnant and throughout my pregnancy it's all I've wanted! I could eat a whole box they are so yummy! The different flavors and textures are awesome! I personally am normal Nancy and just eat the regular box!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
De Pere, WI

Reduced fat cheez-its are the best! They have an amazing crunch and taste fresh for so long! They have just the right amount of salt and flavor and are absolutely delicious! Especially when mixed with cheese sticks and grapes :) Definitely highly recommend them!
Chela G.
Chela G.

These have the same great taste as the original but are a little more guilt free. 29 crackers are only 4 points on Weight Watchers which I don't think is too bad at all. Not the healthiest snack option, of course, but it's perfect for that crunchy snack craving.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY

The reduced fat cheez-its are so much more delicious than the regular cheez-its - they don't feel and taste greasy like the regular cheez-its do, and are much crunchier. They have the exact same delicious flavor, and are certainly more healthy at the same time!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?