Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#27 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY

The reduced fat cheez-its are so much more delicious than the regular cheez-its - they don't feel and taste greasy like the regular cheez-its do, and are much crunchier. They have the exact same delicious flavor, and are certainly more healthy at the same time!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Nashville, TN

I love eating Cheez-it crackers because they are packed with flavor and help me with my salty food cravings. The Reduced Fat crackers are just as good to me as the regular ones, and as an added bonus, I can feel better about myself knowing I'm being healthier.
Abi R.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO

When my doctor told me to be careful of my cholesterol I started being a little more observant, and I tried these reduced fat Cheez-It's! They're good, no taste difference to me, and they're now a go to snack that I can toss in a baggie and take with me
Celine K.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC

I eat Cheez-its all the time. It's so delicious and cheesy. Since I eat so much of them, I know buy the Reduced Fat version of them. The difference in taste from the original isn't major, so it is a smart switch. I buy it all the time, you should too!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD

What I love most about the reduced fat cheez-it crackers is that they taste just like the regulars but aren't (quite) as bad for you! I'd take the reduced fat ones based on taste any day over the regulars. I'm a frequent buyer and will continue to be.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA

What I love the most about the Reduced Fat Cheezits is that they taste the exact same without the extra calories of the original. It's a guilty pleasure without the guilt. I love grabbing a box of these on a Friday stay in night and watching a movie.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN

This is a great on the go or at home snack to grab. I love cheese it'z. I always try and watch my fat and salt intake and it can be a little elevated in these cheesy snacks but the reduced fat ones are great to look at if you're really craving these.
Kya F.
Kya F.

My absolute snacking staple - they simply don't get old! I prefer the reduced fat over the regular because they're slightly crispier, as well as lighter on the stomach. They are usually reasonably priced and on sale. Definitely a must have!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA

Cheez-It Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers are one of my all time favorite snacks. I love that there's a lower fat option that still tastes delicious! Cheez-its always meet my expectations and are a snack I come back to time and time again.
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN

These are my favorite snack. I always make sure that I have a box of Cheeze-it's on hand. I buy the reduced fat box because I'm used to the flavor and try to choose the "lighter" versions of products when I can, without sacrificing flavor.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now