Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole H.
Columbia, SC
These taste as good as the normal ones, but are better for you. I love this for a salty treat- my fiancé loves them even more.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love how the fat reduced taste the same as the original. The family size box is such a bargain but goes quick in my house.
Bridgette P.
I love the way these are a bit lighter and crunchier than the regular full fat version. Less greasy and yummy to snack on!
Lo C.
San Marcos, CA
These are always my go to snack.. They are a lot less salty than the original, but does not bother me. I eat them plain.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD
Same great flavor as the regular Cheez-it bUT less calories! A great snack for all! I always pack in my lunch!
Jessica B.
Reduced fat cheez-it's are the best! They taste e just like the original flavor! No substitutions allowed!
Shannon C.
Just as good as the full fat version! Cheesy and delicious and great for a cheesy and crispy snack!
Lindsay D.
So yummy! Used to eat these all the time in middle school! Best ones out there! Love the taste
Christina B.
Craryville, NY
Bought these fore Sunday night football! Lovely snack for everyone! It's the classic crackers
Kristy P.
Yummy snack for long car rides. It has a good crunch and satisfies my salty cravings.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?