Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#11 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Kristine K.
Kristine K.

I love Cheez It's like everyone else does but I think a lot of people can agree that it isn't the most healthiest snack...but these are still equally good tasting but it's slightly healthier! The taste is similar to the original which is good and it's always better to choose a reduced fat/sodium choice!
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ

SO good and actually don't taste like a reduced fat snack typically does! I'm addicted to them and now actually prefer the reduced fat ones. I find that I can not go a week without them in my cabinet to snack on. Not as healthy as other snacks but this is a great alternative to regular cheez-its.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Kearney, NE

these are a go to snack in our household.  We always keep a small container of them in my son's diaper bag for on the go snacking.  Plus my husband and I both enjoy them as a snack as well.  We have tried the "off brand" of these crackers, and nothing else compares to the original.
Sahar H.
Sahar H.

Love these so much! I love me some cheez-it's, and these are a healthier alternative! I'm very glad they made these. They're the same price as regular cheez-its, and are better for you! I would recommend these for the people who indulge in their love for cheese, but are trying to be healthier.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Mesa, AZ

Whenever I'm craving a snack at work, I usually grab some cheese it's from the vending machine. It's a weakness of mine. I crave these crackers often. They are cheesy flavored with a little salt on top. Kids love them. Teens love them. Adults love them. Great snack for the entire family!!
Jen L.
Jen L.

I like this Sunshine cheese cracker. it is flavorful and my go to snack during work.  It is delicous but i would try new flavors with this Sunshine brand.  It is affordable but i would like to see more coupons and promtions for this product.  i would recommend to others.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Washington, DC

I love Cheez-Its, but sometimes the original variety can be too many calories for my daily goal. That's where reduced fat comes in! I can eat more crackers, and I hardly notice a difference in flavor or crunch. They still have the extra cheesy flavor that I love in a Cheez-it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH

Best of all the cheese crackers that I have eaten. I buy these on most of my grocery shopping and have a hard time keeping them in my cabinets because the whole family enjoys them. I buy these at Krogers. I would recommend to buy these and try them if you haven't, they are so good!
Jared K.
Jared K.
Portland, MI

I have always been a cheez-it fan, but these are the best ones i have ever tasted. They are the best tasting. I purchased these at Meijer, or other grocery stores as well. there is no comparison to other cheese crackers. There are by far the best tasting cheese crackers made.
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

These are so delicious and they do not taste reduced fat at all. I love these i feel as though i am eating the original ones. My kids and husband also love them as well and there the really picky ones so if they like them than I know that they are good. Would recommend!!!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?