Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#19 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Mesa, AZ

Whenever I'm craving a snack at work, I usually grab some cheese it's from the vending machine. It's a weakness of mine. I crave these crackers often. They are cheesy flavored with a little salt on top. Kids love them. Teens love them. Adults love them. Great snack for the entire family!!
Jen L.
Jen L.

I like this Sunshine cheese cracker. it is flavorful and my go to snack during work.  It is delicous but i would try new flavors with this Sunshine brand.  It is affordable but i would like to see more coupons and promtions for this product.  i would recommend to others.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Washington, DC

I love Cheez-Its, but sometimes the original variety can be too many calories for my daily goal. That's where reduced fat comes in! I can eat more crackers, and I hardly notice a difference in flavor or crunch. They still have the extra cheesy flavor that I love in a Cheez-it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Coalton, OH

Best of all the cheese crackers that I have eaten. I buy these on most of my grocery shopping and have a hard time keeping them in my cabinets because the whole family enjoys them. I buy these at Krogers. I would recommend to buy these and try them if you haven't, they are so good!
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

These are so delicious and they do not taste reduced fat at all. I love these i feel as though i am eating the original ones. My kids and husband also love them as well and there the really picky ones so if they like them than I know that they are good. Would recommend!!!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Riverside , Ca

Cheez-it's are my favorite snack. I could eat a whole box if one sitting. The reduce fat ones even pass the taste test. I usually purchase them from Target stores. I would reccomend these to everyone! They don't even taste like they are reduced fat. My kids also love them !
Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Export, PA

Oh my gosh I love these so much! They're so crunchy and the cheese isn't overpowering! They are a bit salty. I'm used to it, but people who don't like a lot of salt may not. They're also not terribly bad for you, so you can enjoy several handfuls and not feel bad about it.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY

When I was a child, my mom would always buy us the reduced fat kind of Cheez-It instead of the regular type, and I didn't really notice. Now the regular type feels a little heavy to me, I like that these ones are a little crispier and lighter. Five stars in my book.
Shailyn H.
Shailyn H.

They are the absolute best! No bad words! I am 30 weeks pregnant and throughout my pregnancy it's all I've wanted! I could eat a whole box they are so yummy! The different flavors and textures are awesome! I personally am normal Nancy and just eat the regular box!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
De Pere, WI

Reduced fat cheez-its are the best! They have an amazing crunch and taste fresh for so long! They have just the right amount of salt and flavor and are absolutely delicious! Especially when mixed with cheese sticks and grapes :) Definitely highly recommend them!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now