Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#13 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Chandler, AZ
I love these things. I like that they offer the low fat cheez it because it makes you feel a little better about eating them and they still taste sooooo good. I love cheez its and these low fat ones are my favorite. Go try a box:)
Cady D.
Cady D.
Plano , TX
We go through these so fast we need the family size box! I like the Reduced Fat more than the regular. Mostly because they are less greasy. I enjoy these better than the cheese nip cracker. Theses have a fuller flavor.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Saint Joseph, MO
The reduced fat Cheez-Its don't taste 100% like the regular Cheez-Its, but they are very good for a reduced fat cracker, and they taste more similar to the regular than most do.
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
I personally prefer reduced fat cheez it's because they are a little crispier and a little saltier. These are SO delicious, honestly my vice. I could eat a whole box!
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
I'm currently on a low fat diet. I use these to snack between meals and as a quick on the go. It is really hard to find reduced fat or fat free items here in texas.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Blackstone, VA
Sept. 24, 2016, 7:13 a.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
This is the unicorn of reduced fat food. It's the only one I've found that actually tastes better than the original. Even my kids prefer the reduced fat version!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Troutdale , OR
These are a family favorite! We always have them in our cupboard and the reduced fat kind are a tasty alternative when your still trying to be somewhat healthy!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
De Pere, WI
While they taste good, like the normal cheeze-its they are very salty. I would rather save the money and go for the normal ones since they taste much better.
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
I usually don't like to buy snacks but these are one of my favorite. These Cheez-it crackers are also very good snacks for my kids, they love them.
Eddie N.
Eddie N.
Lincoln, NE
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Cheez-it Baked Reduced Fat Snack Crackers 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 538 g
These are so great because they're low in fat but high in taste! Sometimes they don't have a lot of seasoning though, and that's annoying.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?