Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
Foodie Expert
CHEEZ ITS ARE AMAZING! I feel like this is one of those foods that you just keep sticking your hand in the box and eating which is so dangerous. I like the reduced fat kind because it makes me feel a little bit better when I eat a ton of cheez its. The only negative is that the store brand is usually cheaper and tastes just as good.
Alison V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have always been a huge Cheez-it fan, but as we get older calories matter more and more. I was anxious about testing out this reduced fat version of my beloved cheez-its but I was highly pleased with the consistent quality! I would definitely recommend this to everyone as a healthier alternative to typical calorie filled snacks!
Aryn W.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
I mean, who isn't a fan of Cheez-It crackers? Does that person even exist?! This has been a favorite snack of mine since I was a kid and we all know how addicting they are. You might as well not even put a serving size on the box cause we all ignore it and then it just makes us feel bad when we eat the whole box in one sitting!
Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Delicious and healthy. I'm always addicted to eating these. They're so tasty and a simple and easy snack. I enjoy them very much and I suggest that you get your own box. The only con is that I wish they could fit more crackers into the box. But, there is no better choice than picking up a box like this! I highly recommend it.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Foodie Expert
Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers are perfect snacks in our home. When the family is looking for something crunchy and salty, I break out these crackers. They have the perfect cheesy flavor and I don't worry about my family eating too many because they are a healthy alternative to some of the other snacks on the market.
Caly S.
These taste better than the original cheez-it. Doesn't taste like cardboard for being reduced fat. It's one of those dangerous things where once you open them you can't just have one. Definitely recommend these tasty snacks!
Alyshia C.
Linwood, Nebraska
Foodie Expert
I love the Cheez it brand. It's the perfect snack cracker for kids and adults. I love the crisp crackers and the cheesy goodness. Compared to other similar crackers this is definitely the better choice. I usually buy from Walmart whenever I go grocery shopping because everyone in my household enjoys them.
Kristine K.
Foodie Expert
I love Cheez It's like everyone else does but I think a lot of people can agree that it isn't the most healthiest snack...but these are still equally good tasting but it's slightly healthier! The taste is similar to the original which is good and it's always better to choose a reduced fat/sodium choice!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Foodie Expert
All my family loves them. It's great for snacks, I even used them to make great special meals for the house. They are very delicious. It does met my expectations. I definitely recommend it to others.
Hannah H.
Greenville, TX
When I was a kid my grandma started a tradition with me where we would drink coffee and eat Cheez-Its together at 4:00 everyday. They are a great snack to eat after coming home from school with awesome flavor. Even now that I am grown and married, i often find myself craving these snacks along with a nice hot cup of coffee. I repurchase often!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?