Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#208 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD

What I love most about the reduced fat cheez-it crackers is that they taste just like the regulars but aren't (quite) as bad for you! I'd take the reduced fat ones based on taste any day over the regulars. I'm a frequent buyer and will continue to be.
Kya F.
Kya F.

My absolute snacking staple - they simply don't get old! I prefer the reduced fat over the regular because they're slightly crispier, as well as lighter on the stomach. They are usually reasonably priced and on sale. Definitely a must have!
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Montgomery , AL

I've always been a big fan of Cheez Its, and when I tried the reduced fat, I was surprised to see that they tasted better than the original. The reduced fat seem saltier, which I love! Ever since, I have only bought reduced fat Cheez-its.
Maria M.
Maria M.

These are absolutely addicting and you can never just eat one. I love to take these when I pack a lunch for work and school. The reduced fat option is great and I can't taste a difference. I would recommend this for any cracker lovers!
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Anderson, SC

Who doesn't love Cheezits? Seriously. Always delicious. My family eats these by the truckload! Light crispy cheese flavor without feeling too heavy. We get the reduced fat and notice very limited difference between this and regular.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Chandler, AZ

I love these things. I like that they offer the low fat cheez it because it makes you feel a little better about eating them and they still taste sooooo good. I love cheez its and these low fat ones are my favorite. Go try a box:)
Caly S.
Caly S.

These taste better than the original cheez-it. Doesn't taste like cardboard for being reduced fat. It's one of those dangerous things where once you open them you can't just have one. Definitely recommend these tasty snacks!
Cady D.
Cady D.
Plano , TX

We go through these so fast we need the family size box! I like the Reduced Fat more than the regular. Mostly because they are less greasy. I enjoy these better than the cheese nip cracker. Theses have a fuller flavor.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
wichita

Delicious and addicting. You can't even tell the difference from these and regular cheez it's. They're affordable and addicting. I enjoy this snack and recommend this snack to any cheese and or cracker lover.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.

This reduced fat version tastes exactly like the full fat version but for less fat! AWESOME! I love Cheez-its! And I love them even more with less fat! They are perfect for snacking!HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?

Join Now