Add a Photo

By CHEEZ-IT
#14 in Crackers
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese.
Photo (1)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.

I absolutely LOVE cheez-its. So, when I saw they had come out with a seemingly healthier version of one of my top five go-to snacks, I jumped at the chance to try it. I sadly have to admit that these definitely fell short of expectations. While the cheese flavor is definitely still there, so is a cardboard-y aftertaste that lingers much longer than any cheese enjoyment. Good concept, poorly executed. If you're trying to make a healthier snack choice but just can't stay away from the cheez-it goodness, pass these by and just portion control the originals. You'll be glad you did!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX

I have no idea how they make these reduced fat, but for some reason, I actually prefer these over the original ones. This is because they're crispier and have a more "burnt" flavor if that makes sense. They're NOT burned, but they just have that perfect toasted flavor. Maybe because they're made with less oil! Absolutely addicted to these and would recommend to friends.
Alex B.
Alex B.

The reduced fat Cheezits are slightly less flavorful than original Cheezits. Still enjoyable, but the nutrition facts are not that different than the original ones so they definitely can't be described as healthy. If you want Cheezits, I recommend just going for the full fat original because the reduced fat version didn't quite satisfy my craving.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Winter Garden, FL

I live for Cheez-its! They are probably my favorite snack/chip/cracker ever! Publix always has them on BOGO and you just can't resist. The reduced fat are my favorites because they just like regular ones but the fact that the box says reduced fat makes you feel better about your life choices. We all need our go to snack and this one is the best!
Alison V.
Alison V.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I have always been a huge Cheez-it fan, but as we get older calories matter more and more. I was anxious about testing out this reduced fat version of my beloved cheez-its but I was highly pleased with the consistent quality! I would definitely recommend this to everyone as a healthier alternative to typical calorie filled snacks!
Mariel W.
Mariel W.
Rochester, NY

Delicious and healthy. I'm always addicted to eating these. They're so tasty and a simple and easy snack. I enjoy them very much and I suggest that you get your own box. The only con is that I wish they could fit more crackers into the box. But, there is no better choice than picking up a box like this! I highly recommend it.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Harper Woods, MI

Cheez It is one of my favorite cracker. You can't just eat one. I love that it is reduced fat because I don't feel as bad about eating it. Taste just like the original. Available at most grocery stores. Definitely would recommend to anyone that wants to cut some fat and calories out of their diet without giving up taste.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA

Cheez-its are always a go to snack on long car rides or to take to college in your book bag to snack on in class. Easily shareable with the person sitting next to you and bite sized. These are kind of healthy compared to most snacks and I would recommend them to friends and family. They are also very inexpensive.
leah a.
leah a.
lanham

They taste really good but I saw the calories and I don't think it was much of a difference than the non-reduced fat ones. I have bought this many times before but I recently stopped buying it because I started to realize I was gaining weight over time.  I bought it from Walmart.
Alyshia C.
Alyshia C.
Hastings, NE

I love the Cheez it brand. It's the perfect snack cracker for kids and adults. I love the crisp crackers and the cheesy goodness. Compared to other similar crackers this is definitely the better choice. I usually buy from Walmart whenever I go grocery shopping because everyone in my household enjoys them.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?