Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers Family Size Reduced Fat uploaded by Lia R.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-It® Family Size Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers.

Kellogg's family rewards.

kellogsfamilyrewards.com.

40% less fat than regular Cheez-It® crackers.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Foodie Expert
Cheez-its are always a go to snack on long car rides or to take to college in your book bag to snack on in class. Easily shareable with the person sitting next to you and bite sized. These are kind of healthy compared to most snacks and I would recommend them to friends and family. They are also very inexpensive.
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ
SO good and actually don't taste like a reduced fat snack typically does! I'm addicted to them and now actually prefer the reduced fat ones. I find that I can not go a week without them in my cabinet to snack on. Not as healthy as other snacks but this is a great alternative to regular cheez-its.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
When I was a child, my mom would always buy us the reduced fat kind of Cheez-It instead of the regular type, and I didn't really notice. Now the regular type feels a little heavy to me, I like that these ones are a little crispier and lighter. Five stars in my book.
Chela G.
These have the same great taste as the original but are a little more guilt free. 29 crackers are only 4 points on Weight Watchers which I don't think is too bad at all. Not the healthiest snack option, of course, but it's perfect for that crunchy snack craving.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
The reduced fat cheez-its are so much more delicious than the regular cheez-its - they don't feel and taste greasy like the regular cheez-its do, and are much crunchier. They have the exact same delicious flavor, and are certainly more healthy at the same time!
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
I love eating Cheez-it crackers because they are packed with flavor and help me with my salty food cravings. The Reduced Fat crackers are just as good to me as the regular ones, and as an added bonus, I can feel better about myself knowing I'm being healthier.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
I eat Cheez-its all the time. It's so delicious and cheesy. Since I eat so much of them, I know buy the Reduced Fat version of them. The difference in taste from the original isn't major, so it is a smart switch. I buy it all the time, you should too!
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
Foodie Expert
What I love most about the reduced fat cheez-it crackers is that they taste just like the regulars but aren't (quite) as bad for you! I'd take the reduced fat ones based on taste any day over the regulars. I'm a frequent buyer and will continue to be.
Kya F.
My absolute snacking staple - they simply don't get old! I prefer the reduced fat over the regular because they're slightly crispier, as well as lighter on the stomach. They are usually reasonably priced and on sale. Definitely a must have!
Mallory D.
Montgomery, AL
Foodie Expert
I've always been a big fan of Cheez Its, and when I tried the reduced fat, I was surprised to see that they tasted better than the original. The reduced fat seem saltier, which I love! Ever since, I have only bought reduced fat Cheez-its.
Hello , I was wondering if these snacks are vegan . Are they any good ?