BY SUNSET

Sunset® One Sweet™ Cucumber Mini-Cucumbers.
Recipe ideas on back.
Greenhouse vine ripened. see more...

Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I love using these sweet mini cucumbers to make homemade pickled cucumbers! I’ll tell you how to make it: get a mason jar or any jar with a lid that can be sealed, chop your cucumbers + put them in the jar, fill the jar halfway with white vinegar (personal preference—more or less depending on how you like it), add sugar (again, personal preference— more or less depending on what you like), and finally fill the rest of the jar up with water! Shake it to mix everything up, and then put it into the fridge to eat for later!
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
I love mini cucumbers. They have a sweeter taste. Love to slice them and add them to a salad with balsamic vinaigrette, feta cheese, and tomatoes! Very healthy but yummy at the same time!
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
I would have to say I love cucumbers a lot. My problem is I can't eat an entire one and my family doesn't like green things! I loved these minis simply for their size but then ate them and can't go back! They are delicious and crisp. I also use them in my water to make cucumber water and think they are better for this than the larger cucumbers!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Love these cucumbers. they contain a lot of the vitamins b's,and a lot of different vitamins there sweet and just the right taste.
Rhiannon E.
Danville , VT
Live these mini cucumbers. They are crunchy and very flavorful. No need to peel them.
Carine P.
London, England
Love these for my quick salads. They are so lovely and sweet!
Just the right size too so I don't need to cut them in half. Love them.
Kasey S.