BY SUNSET

Sunset® Campari® Tomatoes.
The Tomato Lover's Tomato™.
Campari® brand cocktail tomatoes.
Greenhouse grown.
Colorado™ proud.
sunsetgrown.com. see more...

D M.
My kids favorite tomatoes. The taste very flavorful,and sweet, like ORGANIC taste,and the tomatoes not large, you can easily pack it in the lunch box.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
These tomatoes were used in the Minzano pasta kit from Wal-Mart. I've never made a spaghetti sauce from scratch before, so using these were not that bad. The only thing I didn't like was that the skin was still on the tomatoes.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
These r so weeet and I get them at Walmart and I put them on my salads and the packaging is so cute
Cheri G.
London, OH
I have only purchased these once and unfortunately I probably won't risk it again. I give it 3 stars because the taste was great but I wa disappointed as to how long the product life was. half of them had to have been over ripened prior to me purchasing them. Of course i realize this wa probably the grocery stores problem but I will stick to free vegetables that I can hand test prior to purchase from now on.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I really like these tomatoes because of the size of them. They're perfect for salads, tacos, fajitas or just snacking on.
Audrey W.
Love the sweetness and tang of these. Perfect for salads or sandwiches. on the vine so they keep ripe.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
Soooooooooo yummy and Sooooooo fresh!!! Not to mention healthy for you as well which is such a blessing for your health!
Izabela D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I honestly love tomatoes so much! these are great and they were super fresh. i need mooore :-)
Lauren H.
I think the best way to have these, without much excess ingredients is cut them in half and sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on top and you have a great healthy snack!
Megan R.
Wow! These little guys are packed full of delicious flavor. So juicy! I'll buy these more often! Plus they were cheap!