BY SUNSEED

Keep your chinchillas fur looking healthy and thick with this fun dust bath by Sun Seed. This bath helps to bring out your chinchilla's natural grooming instincts and leaves the coat looking great. Use on a regular basis to clean your chinchilla. Maintain your chinchillas soft, thick, lush fur by giving him a dust bath. Dust conditions your pets coats while removing excess oils that would weight it down. Blue Cloud Dust: Size: 30 oz. see more...

Kayla W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
There is seriously nothing cuter than watching my little chinchilla toll around in his bath. He loves it. As soon as I pit this in his little bath house, he jumps right in and he will not come out until he is ready.
Allison S.
My chinchillas love it and so do I! It's a great price! The dust is nice and soft and fine granules! It's perfect for my chinchillas! Plus it is the lowest price I can find for the quality I need! Definitely recommend!
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
I bought this once in a pinch when I ran out of the blue cloud dust. It worked fine to clean my chinchillas' fur. As I recall though, this was sort of sparkly. I don't know what the difference was that makes this glitter. Just thought it was weird.
Abby P.
Hanover
Chinchilla loves taking his adorable dust baths in this! I definately recommend! Hes so soft after! And price is great!