Sunscreen SPF 30 Acure Organics 6 oz Liquid uploaded by Casanail J.

BY ACURE ORGANICS

Sunscreen SPF 30 by Acure Organics 6 oz Liquid Sunscreen SPF 30 6 oz Liquid Product Sun of a finally A continuous spray Broad spectrum SPF 30 mineral sunscreen No chemical sunscreens Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin Water-proof tested to eighty minutes Lightweight with argan oil to moisturize Why am I screaming Is it really that exciting Yes. Yes it is. See you later sunburn. SPF 30 80 min water resistance non-nano zinc oxide no chemical sunscree powered by air Supplement Facts Amount Per Serving Daily Value Active Ingredients Zinc Oxide 12 purpose sunscreen Inactive ingredients Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (argan) Bentonite Butyloctyl Salicylate Capryllhydroxamic Acid Caprylyl Glycol Carthamus Tinctorius (Saflower) seed Oil Cetearyl Alchohol Coco Glucoside Glycerin Heptyl Undecylenate Jojoba Esters Mettyl dihdrobietate Water Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
I am a big fan of Acure overall health care products natural organic cruelty free but this one is a least favorite of mines it feels very heavy and oily on my skin and leaves a white cast and it has a strong scent to it the pros about it is that it is SPF 30 which is very good for sun protection but at the end of the day your face will look like a grease ball.
Anissa B.
Norwalk , CA
Love this product ! Not only is it organic but I love that you can just spray it on and let it do its thing ! Definitely one of my fav go to summer products!
By far met my expectations! I would definetly buy again
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Wanted to love this stuff because I love acure... But I hated this stuff. It doesn't blend, yes it's zinc but there are
Some out there that blend this isn't the one
Irenisha N.
New Orleans, LA
I really love the formula for this sunscreen. And I'm big on organic products. It's worth the bang for the buck.
Karina S.
Great sunscreen. Highly recommend it. It has spf 30 and it is very light on the skin. It is easy to use.
Princess L.
I love this product so so much . I recommend it to all my friends and family members.