BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 3 Fluid Ounces Lotion see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
In love with this sunscreen! My daughter stays protected throughout the Summer with this. She's been using it since she was under a year old. It never made her skin break out or become irritated. It last a long time and is waterproof. I'll continue to use this as long as its available.
Giovana G.
Riverside
Works great on the kids. I have used it to on my body. It does leave your skin extra white, which is hard to put makeup over. I like the price for natural a sunscreen. It is a non-chemical sunscreen so an added bonus. Great for kids, and for parents too.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg, WA
It's important to me to protect my kids from sunburns but it's also important to protect them from chemical exposures in daily use products as well. That's why I love the Honest Company. They care about the ingredients they use that they are both effective and safe. I was excited to find a double pack of this at Costco this year because we go through it and it can be kind of expensive to get this quality sunscreen at a regular drug store.
emerson r.
i albeit very familiar with organic brands, but unneeded sunscreen in a pinch and this was all my moms friend had. it had an odd smell and the pasty whiteness made my already pasty skin look really pale and i'll. i didn't get burnt but it did not sink into my skin very well and felt kind of greasy all day. i'd rather stick with banana boat or something else that i know is probably not as good for my skin, but is just more convenient
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
This is great but a little thick for the face.  I use it for my children but I found a better choice ithout all the nasty chemicals from Walgreens for a better price.  I think if you get the double pack at Costco you can't go wrong with this purchase.
Sarah H.
East Dubuque
This sunscreen goes on smooth and stays on the kids well! The smell is pretty good and the bottle lasted the whole summer! It is a little expensive but worth the peace of mind to have a kid-conscious company.
Toni M.
I have switched my whole life around to the use of chemical free everything within the last year. I bought this sunscreen hoping it would do as good of a job as the water babies I have used my whole life and with my first son for 9 years. I was very wrong. I lathered my 10 month old up in this and we had a great day playing in the sun. I lathered him up again mid way because he had gotten in the water and I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be waterproof like water babies is. After a few hours we came inside and I started to notice he was a little pink. As the night wore on he became fussy and was really uncomfortable whenever his back would touch something. I lifted his pj shirt and realized he was sunburnt! Not just a tiny bit but a lot! It was as if I had not put any sunscreen on him at all.

I actually love honest products. We use their shampoo and body wash, diaper rash cream, diapers, all purpose cleaner, and fruit and vegetable wash. I love the company and they have the best customer service of any business I have ever stayed loyal to. But this product needs to be evaluated. It does not do the job it is intended to do.
Anh P.
I chose this physical sunscreen because it contains all of the gentle ingredients. Because it's a physical sunscreen so it's very NORMAL to leave a white cast on your skin after applying it but that doesn't matter to me at all since I have a very sensitive skin so it's better when it can stay on the top of my skin but not absorb under my skin which can cause acne !! An amazing thing about this sunscreen is it contains  19% Zinc Oxide, which is known as a very good ingredient for acne skin !! The thing I don't like about this sunscreen is it leaves my skin a pretty glowy or oily finish so I always have to use the powder after applying it. That's a general problem to all the physical sunscreens which is unavoidable so well :)
btw I use it daily for my face.
Jessica M.
Avon
This sunscreen did not rub in well. It left a white creamy film on me not matter how much I rubbed it in. When I went swimming and came out it was like some drops of milk were running down me here and there. I would give it two stars, but this is an issue I have had with every sunscreen so far since I decided to ditch the ones with harmful chemicals, and this one had the least problems out of all of them. I also didn't burn, which is saying a lot because I have vitiligo which makes me so sensitive to sunburn, so I'll give 5 stars because this is the best so far.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
This sunscreen kept me covered all week on my recent trip to Florida. It smells divine and I love knowing that it's a safer alternative than some of the chemicals used in other sunscreens. I love supporting a company that supports organic products and I would highly recommend this product to anyone spending some time at the beach this summer. Being very pale, I'm always looking for a sunscreen with full coverage and the honest company has never done me wrong. I will be a lifelong supporter of this brand.