BY BABIES 'R' US

The name says it best. it's fruit to go. 100% fruit with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Quick and convenient. stuff it in your bag or in the kids' lunch and you're good to go. At SunRype we're proud to say we use nothing artificial! Our 100% fruit snacks contain naturally occurring fruit sugar. see more...

Brittany S.
Fruit To Go snacks are great for a healthier on the go option. I have eaten these since I was young and still continue to do so. They are great for a last minute grab and go bite to eat and a quick boost of energy especially if you are someone who looks for healthier alternatives! (Child and family friendly snack)
Angela V.
With young kids, and one of them being type 1, it's so hard to find 'treat-like' products that are also healthy and not loaded down with syrups and unnatural sweeteners. SunRype fruittogo are the best quick treats and only have 11g of carbs!
Kristine K.
Wyebridge , ON
Love packing these for myself for work or one for my son’s lunch. Taste good and my son will eat them too. Effective we would but over and over. Yes price is awesome. Yes I would recommend to a friend, family even a stranger.
Cayla S.
Oh so yummy! These are great snacks that are so easy to grab and have low calories, sugar and no fat. They are made with real ingredients.
Brenda F.
Omg so nice and sweet lol gluten free fruit snack? Heck yes! Perfect for the on the go. Love this affordable and yummy fruit to go!