BY SUNRIDGE FARMS

The delicious sweet and tangy punch of All Natural Crystallized Ginger with Chocolate Chips, Roasted Tamari Almonds, Roasted Cashews, Papaya, Pineapple, Apricots, Dried Cranberries and Raisins. Tasty and balanced combination that will ease the. see more...

crystal b.
Claremore, OK
The nuts were absolutely perfect. The taste was delightful and the quantity was very adequate. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed them. I would definitely recommend this product! I received this product on a promotional discount or free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

About the Product
+Delicious and Fresh Bundle of Raw & Roasted Nuts.
+Variety Nut Platter Includes: Pistachios, Cashews, Almonds, Raw Walnuts, Honey Glazed Pecans & Mixed Nuts
+Perfect Gift for Any Occasion.
+Healthy Alternative - Vegetarian, 100% Natural.
+Variety Nuts by Custom Varietea - OK Kosher Certified.

1 star = Hate the product- will return
2 star = Strongly Dislike the product- will never purchase again
3 star = Indifferent- Neither like or dislike the product
4 star = Like product
5 star = LOVE the product
Summer T.
Calhoun, LA
I've never really been into trail mix. Almost every kind I've had has been really nasty and just awful. But this is one of my new favorites. Has great flavors and nutrients.
Isha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
It's not always easy to find organic nuts, and these are some of the best I've tried. They're always delicious and come in a handy resealable bag. The price is reasonable and often lower than the competitors. Highly recommended. Great choice, we are going to buy more Sunridge Farms products!
Keiry C.
Island Park, NY
It's an amazing product, if you are trying to live an healthy life this is perfect for you. It's not to salty and it's great protein to eat.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This trail mix had a verity of great stuff I love the taste and flavor and it makes a good snack for those hungry snack cravers
Loiana C.
Não sei ainda pergunta isso pra vc assisti mas não sei como fazer uma lin de um amigo que não tem assunto de origem do nescau
Michelle R.
This mix is delicious. It has the perfect variety and amount of each thing. This is the perfect go to for healthy snackers.
McKinsey B.
Crowley, LA
My dad absolutely LOVES this! He is a nut and seed addict! His favorite seeds are sunflower seeds and he LOVES Brazil nuts.
Zoraida G.
Santa Monica, CA
trail mix harvest is tasty and satisfying. i highly recommend. i have been hooked since i first tried them. yummy
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This trail mix is delicious! It's got lots of yummy ingredients and is a great snack! My kids love it!!
brandy f.
Savage, MD
I feed this to my squrrels lol