BY SUNRIDGE FARMS

Our SunRidge Farms Organic Nuts and Seeds: Are USDA Organic, certified by QAI; Use no chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives in growing and processing; Contain no hydrogenated oils. SunRidge Farms Certified Organic Nuts and Seeds are... see more...

Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
Salted Cashews are absolutely my favorite nuts! these are organic roasted salted cashews. I never seen organic nuts before. I use to always just get the non cashews. I bought these from a health store where I lived. And I will buy these again.
Addison W.
Fruitport, MI
I love nuts but the lightly salted cashews from Sunridge Farms are my favorite. They're organic and not too salty. They go great in salads, home made trail mixes, or just alone. I try to stick to an organic diet so they're great!
Shannon E.
This is my favorite snack! I literally take a bag with me everywhere I go! It is so #delicious and #yummyforthetummy ! It meets all of my expectations! It just has that great tasty flavor! I would most defiantly recommend this delicious snack!
Melannis C.
Adelanto, CA
This organic roasted peanut are really good and healthy to eat there organic k love this trail mix I bought this ones at market n first time try there not that expensive n you can make it as a trail mix with different things
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I absolutely love cashews. They are so tasty and delicious. And this brand is amazing. Very healthy and affordable. I would definitely be repurchasing this. I highly recommend this product to everyone
Stephanie H.
Paterson
Con: too salty needs to be lightly salty.
Pros: great packaging, cheap for what they give you, amazing selection of cashews since I'm really picking with nuts in my mouth!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love these cashews especially since they are organic. They are delicious and healthier compared to other products. I would recommend these to people who want a healthy and clean nut. Other cashews can be greasy but these don't even add stuff.
Mashrika A.
I enjoy this snack with my family and friends and I prefer this brand over other cashew brands I have tried. I like how it's not overly salted. This brand is really delicious. I will definitely buy this product again.
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
This is my go to snack. A must have in your vag or at home. Great also in salads. Also if you feel that you have a sweet tooth try with some twix mixed in . helps me and still alot better then most snacks..
Aisley D.
I love these cashews! Every time I go to the store I always get them because I love to eat all day long and plus it's good for you and super good! They are so delicious and you can make homemade Chex mix
sushimaster C.
Warner Robins, GA
Has anyone else put this in trail mix?