BY SUNRIDGE FARMS

Our SunRidge Farms Organic Nuts and Seeds: Are USDA Organic, certified by QAI; Use no chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives in growing and processing; Contain no hydrogenated oils. SunRidge Farms Certified Organic Nuts and Seeds are... see more...

• Has anyone else put this in trail mix?5 Answers
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
REally great for snacks at work. They don't have too much salt on them either which I fell is fairly rare. The cashews themselves are huge also.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Son muy buenas me gustan como una merienda por la tarde cuando me dan ganas de comer algún chip me como unas de estas y me saben riquísimas
Lana M.
Lana M.
I love cashews! I can make a good trail mix with these! They taste really good thrown in with some popcorn!
Warner Robins, GA
I love cashews but these are by far my favorite!! If you love cashews and trail mix this is for you!
Summer  W.
Summer W.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite brand of cashews. The taste is amazing I would definitely repurchase
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
I love cashew, this one is my favorite due to the great taste and crunchy sound.
Mashrika A.
Mashrika A.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy this snack with my family and friends and I prefer this brand over other cashew brands I have tried. I like how it's not overly salted. This brand is really delicious. I will definitely buy this product again.
Quiana H.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I absolutely love cashews. They are so tasty and delicious. And this brand is amazing. Very healthy and affordable. I would definitely be repurchasing this. I highly recommend this product to everyone
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Paterson
Con: too salty needs to be lightly salty.
Pros: great packaging, cheap for what they give you, amazing selection of cashews since I'm really picking with nuts in my mouth!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
I would for sure try these. I'm a big fan of cashews. I'm also a big fan of anything salty. Cashews are a perfect snack anytime on the go or at home.
Warner Robins, GA
Has anyone else put this in trail mix?