BY SUNRIDGE FARMS

Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
These are SOOOO good. I love walnuts and I'm always looking to new brands and this by far is one of my top 3.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
They had a very nasty taste. no flavor and it was plain. its affordable but I would prefer another brand.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Ahh so delicious and nutricious and doesn't have too much salt content very good and enjoyable.
Raena M.
Raena M.
Bend, OR
SO GOOD, I make tons of dishes with them for my siblings and they all love them! So great!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I was looking for an extra crunch in my blueberry cobbler and decided to try walnuts. I didn't expect to spend as much as I did, but these were good quality and very tasty! And I love that they are organic and in packs of 12 to keep them fresh.
Yannet A.
Yannet A.
Albuquerque, NM
I use theses with salads they taste so good with salads I really recommend it you could always use different seeds depends what you like
Dayton A.
Dayton A.
Baton Rouge
My wife loves walnuts when I picked up these for her as a surprise I was surprised she ate the whole bag in one night she couldn't stop.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Pelham, NH
I prefer using organic products, this is one of my favorites because it protects my skin and avoids dryness.
Marcos Antonio M.
Marcos Antonio M.
When I was a child I used to eat a lot this product and now I'm grown and I still eat this, I highly recommend this!!
Arlet D.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Have not yet gone wrong w/Sunridge Farms products. And no problems this time either. Comes in resealable bag, so can keep it fresh for days.