BY SUNRIDGE FARMS

Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I enjoy walnuts so much, this pack is my favorite. they are perfect for a small snack at work, or to add them to your salad or your favorite homemade brownies. no downside. i recommend it.
Ashley S.
Eugene, OR
LOVE NUTS, all kinds of nuts. Lately I've been using lots of fatty nuts in my diet. Walnuts is one of the fattier nuts, I like to break each halve into halves and throw them in my stir-fry. I also like to take a handful with me when I head out the door in the mornings. One handful helps keep my belly full in the morning since I have a higher metabolism, and they always taste great. I also love that I can put them in the freezer to keep longer if I know that I will be mixing up my meals every week. Never stale and always has an excellent taste. Thank You Sunridge Farms for keeping things organic.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I was looking for an extra crunch in my blueberry cobbler and decided to try walnuts. I didn't expect to spend as much as I did, but these were good quality and very tasty! And I love that they are organic and in packs of 12 to keep them fresh.
Paola V.
I love any type of nut. Sunridge has amazing nuts to choose from. There easy to take on the go and have great flavor. I am a big cashews lover they taste absolutely amazing my daughter likes them as well I get mine from Walmart or Sam's Club in bulk.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Have not yet gone wrong w/Sunridge Farms products. And no problems this time either. Comes in resealable bag, so can keep it fresh for days.
Yannet A.
Albuquerque, NM
I use theses with salads they taste so good with salads I really recommend it you could always use different seeds depends what you like
Dayton A.
Baton Rouge
My wife loves walnuts when I picked up these for her as a surprise I was surprised she ate the whole bag in one night she couldn't stop.
Tyleiyah C.
This might be a personal response but me I love walnut and they are really good. But the way that sunridgeakes them is... To die for ..
Marcos Antonio M.
When I was a child I used to eat a lot this product and now I'm grown and I still eat this, I highly recommend this!!
Kimberly P.
These are SOOOO good. I love walnuts and I'm always looking to new brands and this by far is one of my top 3.