BY SUNRIDGE FARMS

Sunridge Farms™ Nuts & Seeds Grade A Raw Organic Pumpkin Seeds.

USDA organic.

Rich source of iron & zinc*.

Very low sodium.

Non-GMO.

7g protein per serving.

No preservatives.

BPA free bag. Stay fresh resealable zipper. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eva M.
Eva M.
Jenkintown, PA
My favorite part about these seeds is that they're all organic!! I feel it's important for my healthy snacks to be free of pesticides, I add pumpkin seeds to my salads- especially good with feta cheese!
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
Foodie Expert
These are so good and so good for you I love these as a really good healthy snack obviously good for protein and they're pretty Philly when you need something quick to get you through to your next meal
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
I use these pumpkin seeds with everything! I add them to salads, put them in baked goods, and eat them on their own as a quick snack. They're so healthy and satisfying!
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
Foodie Expert
Me fascina comer semillas de calabaza porque tienen un sabor especial cuando estás con los amigos es la mejor botana que puedes tener
Ebony B.
Ebony B.
Kids love this in a nice packed lunch that's healthy for the kids .mix some dryed fruit and its awesome.
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
I only had these one time, my mom had them at the time, they were ok but for the price I wouldn't purchase it again, they say they are healthy but I'm not so sure, I don't recommend unless your a big fan of seeds
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Foodie Expert
These Pumpkin seeds are like so full of smoky roasted flavor and you don't even have to rip half your nails to get the shell off they are already cleaned for you!
Neylis P.
Neylis P.
I personally love pumpkin seeds and i love this one because they are organic and they taste amazing. I get them every time i can because they taste amazing !
Kasee K.
Kasee K.
Port orchard, WA
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of pumpkin seeds! I just feel as though they have the best flavor and aren't even slightly under roasted.
Loiana C.
Loiana C.
Ótimo produto atendendeu minhas necessidades especiais que não tem assunto de origem do nescau de um a dois
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you like pumpkin seeds?