BY SUNRIDGE FARMS

Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Foodie Expert
I like to take them with me when I'm running errands or traveling! Excellent taste, and a healthy snack! Sometimes I add it to my salads..
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
YOUNGWOOD, PA
I think these are really good on a hot day to get that extra salt in you. And I like nuts in the kids like him too
Belgi J.
Belgi J.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my go to travel snacks. I avoid the chips and beef jerky by munching on these occasionally. They're so delicious and not to mention they are very healthy and packed with protein! My kids also enjoy eating these as a trail mix, unknowingly eating healthy.
Yaneth P.
Yaneth P.
Dickson , TN
Foodie Expert
This mix is perfect as an everyday snack. It taste amazing and you can get it at any local store. I love these because they give me a nice boost of energy to get me through the day. I would recommend it to others they taste great!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to eat these roasted nuts as a snack there really good and but a bit to salty. So what I do before opening the bag is shake it .It comes in a pack of 6 and there mixed so it has a variety.
Haley C.
Haley C.
I recommend the mix nuts so that you get a variety instead of a limited selection. Pretty affordable I guess, nuts are expensive as is
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
Foodie Expert
I love to nibble this mixed nuts! Its not too salty and the nuts taste so fresh. I always love buying and eating this nuts.
Beca A.
Beca A.
Very good selection of nuts, taste good and my whole family love it. It could be more cashews but its really good
marissa s.
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
Foodie Expert
Love this and I love that it is. Roasted I love this brand and this quality! I would recommend! I love that hey are also salty they are better than any brand in my opinion and I would recommend to other!
Aleira L.
Aleira L.
Foodie Expert
Its good because it has different nuts, so it's perfect for the family. It is also a very good on the go snack.