BY SUNRIDGE FARMS

• I am a huge fan of chocolate, but not of almonds. How's does this...3 Answers
  • What u think of these!??!?!3 Answers
  • Is the coating a chewy chocolate?2 Answers
Sunridge Farms All Natural Dark Chocolate Almonds
  • "Plus the price is so much better than any other brand of almonds I've seen. " in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love chocolate & to have something healthy for you & taste great is a bonus!!" in 1 review
Yajaira H.
Mission, TX
Two of my favorite things In one! Absolutely my favorite buy! I buy about 2-3 bags of almonds every time I go grocery shopping, it's a great snack for when I'm on the go, or I'm extremely busy and don't have time for much. I love these!
Michele M.
Apparently chocolate and almonds aren't the best combo for my stomach, however they are delicious! I usually much on dark chocolate when I have my cycle but i couldn't find what i was looking for at the store so i opted for these instead. Bad mistake, they taste good but my stomach doesn't agree.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
These are a great tasting healthy sweet snack. They are a bit expensive but the almonds are crunchy and never stale and the dark chocolate is so creamy and just sweet enough to satisfy any sweet tooth. The resealable bag is convenient and great for keeping these fresh.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
These are delicious! They're my go-to snack. These also hit the spot when I'm craving something sweet! I usually find these at my local grocery store, but I'm sure they're at Walmart too. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a sweet protein-packed snack!
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm a lover for dark chocolate & almonds so when I saw this combination I couldn't resist but to buy them!! And I don't regret it because with the first bit I fell in love with it
Gisellys A.
The amazing combination of almonds and dark chocolate is soooooo delicious. It's so great to have as a sweet snack, better yet use it to top off some frozen yogurt or ice cream ūüė©. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Jossi A.
Mesa, AZ
When I first tried the Farms All Natrual Dark Chocolate Almond I thought that I wasn't going to like it because I don't really like dark chocolate a lot. But when I tried it, I found out that it's really good and healthy.
Ashley C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love these as a little snack they defiantly met my expectations and were chocolatey goodness I get these at Walmart or target I buy these a lot almost every-time I go to the stores I recommend to dark chocolate lovers
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
I love anything with chocolate and you throw nuts in the mix my brain says hey what a healthy choice lol no but for real I love nuts and I love that this brand is all organic.
Bri G.
Spokane, WA
These are absolutely delicious. The dark chocolate is amazing. Trying to go on a diet and these make it pretty difficult ;) they're super affordable. 10/10 would recommend!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These look so yummy, and I love both dark chocolate and almonds! Has anyone found these at only a natural food grocer, or can you get them at a regular grocery store? Would love to try these!
Janeece F.
These look great ! I'm not familiar with this brand . Would this be an item you'll recommend?
Katie  r.
Huntsville, TX
Is the chocolate a powder or is it a coating?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What u think of these!??!?!
SoNice T.
I am a huge fan of chocolate, but not of almonds. How's does this taste? Where can you find this?