Sunrich Naturals Shelled Edamame

If you had to describe the taste, what would you say?
Start your review of Sunrich Naturals Shelled Edamame!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport, FL
Love me some edamame! Such a quick, easy snack or side dish, and a much healtheir alternative!
Harrisburg, PA
I love edamame, it taste great and gives you tons of energy since it is basically pure protein!
Laurium, MI
Very tasty and great for you! I use it mainly when I have a craving for something crunchy
Winnipeg
Easy to defrost and use! Rather than zapping them in the microwave, I’ll let them sit in some cool water for awhile then toss them in a salad, or bake them with a little cayenne and Parmesan for an awesome crispy snack!
Taste fresh. Just warm up and salt them. It's just as good as in a restaurant. Highly recommend this product. Very great snack that's high in vitamins.
Winnipeg, MB
Mhmm!! Edamame beans are my favorite. I put them in my salads at lunch for a extra protein kick! Great product!