Sunrich Naturals Shelled Edamame uploaded by Dana R.

BY SUNRICH

• If you had to describe the taste, what would you say?2 Answers
Caitlyn W.
Lexington, KY
Edamame is one of my top go to snacks! This brand is perfect to pop in the microwave when you are low on time. I love that they are shelled beans so it's even easier to eat! I love the taste and feel like I'm enjoying a healthy snack. I definitely would buy this brand of edamame again, yum!
Annette T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy these almost once a week. Edamame is so tasty and a great source of plant-based protein. They are very healthy and can be incorporated into a stir fry, with rice, salad, or simply eaten alone. I love them mixed with quinoa and other veggies.
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
I found these Edamame beans at my local grocery store this summer. And oh my goodness, I have fallen in love with these beans. I fix them with a little sea salt on them, they are absolutely delicious this way. They are also a great source of protein which is good for my diet. My husband also likes these beans, not as much as me, but he will eat them.
Kristen Y.
Aurora, CO
I love edamame as a snack or to get me through the day at work. This product is great tasting and love the smoothness of it. I only wish they would come pre salted but then I guess that would take the organic and healthy away.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
My kids absolutely love this (as does our hamster!) A great, healthy snack and a better alternative to pretzel sticks and potato chips. Makes a great snack! And you can mix them up with nuts and other items for trail mix as well.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I keep hearing everywhere and reading on al the blogs how great these edamame grains are. I have yet to try them, but if they are healthy and beneficial i am all for it.
Jayne E.
I like edamame and these are great because they are already shelled. It makes it so much easier to eat. Just add a dash of salt and you will be coming addicted, too.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
As a seasoned edamame connoisseur, I have to say that I really like the Sunrich Naturals brand. The product is fresh tasting and warms to the perfect consistency. It is a healthy snack or addition to any meal.
Kelly L.
Union City, CA
My neice loves edamame! Such a great snack food and its good for you too! What more can you ask for? Boil for a few minutes and you can eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Aden T.
Whats better than some edamame? Its a healthy, quick snack that tastes fantastic. I usually add a pick of garlic powder or black pepper to add an extra zing
Liz W.
If you had to describe the taste, what would you say?