Sunpentown Ultrasonic Humidifier with Fragrence Diffuser uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY SUNPENTOWN #30 in Humidifiers

Sunpentown ultrasonic humidifier with fragrence diffuser see more...

Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have this in purple. it is good for a small bedroom especially if there is a surface near the bed to place it on. This is perfect for children because it can double as a night light. It is not super easy to fill - I had one before you just poured water into - but it is not super difficult either just takes 2 mins to take the center section out and fill it up. I like the white noise it produces when it is turned up, but some may not.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
It looks nice and it's a decent humidifier for the price.

A few cons though. It's only "silent" up to about a quarter turn on the knob. Any more and you hear water dripping from the mist condensating inside the unit. That same condensated water also sits on top of the white tank part so you'll always get the surface the humidifier's on a little wet as you take the tank off to refill it.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
I have an older humidifier at home that does not compare to this one! I went to visit a friend for two weeks and this one was in my room. It helped me breathe so easy and my allergies were almost not existent! I'm definitely going to purchase this one and I recommend it to anyone.
Callisa Z.
My dad had this at his house and it took a few minutes before I realized what the heck I was looking at. This humidifier works really well. I felt like I could breathe easier. I think it's a must for anyone. I feel a difference with and without it. The sound also helps me sleep.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Works well as expected air circulation with nice smell , I like one thing this is small in size
clean dirt perfectly from air, nice clean air gives me good feeling even in allergy season.
worth for price , very low sound not disturb while sleeping .
Sally A.
The fragrance diffuser is held in place by cheap plastic that promptly broke when used the first week. As a result, water leaked all over the counter and the humidifier was useless. It didn't cover much square footage, I was disappointed and would not purchase again.
Taylor K.
This is a really cool humidifier. My mom has this exact one and I could never tell it was a humidifier until she let me borrow it. It works great and isn't an eye sore like many others.
Mackenzie C.
King, NC
This makes my house smell really great. The air circulation in my house isn't the best and when the seasons begin to change the air becomes so dry, this product definitely helps me with that. Easy to use, and I always recommend it to guests at my house.
Karina J.
Cute product. I have only seen it in white, not sure if it comes in other colors. Make air smell nice and feel clean. Recommended by me! Doesn't make much noise and looks nice anywhere
Carolina Z.
Es muy hermoso este aparato des humificador! realmente es una pieza de decoración para el hogar y lo mejor de todo es su función, que es realmente buena cuando vives en un lugar muy húmedo.
Karlie C.
I have been seeing more of these recently. What are others opinions on it? and do you use other oils in it?
Catherine M.
Does this work in a large room 12 x 10 room?
Jennifer C.
Flowery Br, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
How beneficial is this? Does it help with sinus issues?
Karla A.
San Benito, TX
What exactly is this used for?
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
How does this work is it any good