Sunpentown Ultrasonic Humidifier with Fragrence Diffuser

by Sunpentown

Sunpentown ultrasonic humidifier with fragrence diffuser

By fragrance diffuser those that mean it takes away different smells?
Where did all of you find this product? Does it work? is the fragrance light or kind of strong still with this?
Id love to try this how well does it work?
Start your review of Sunpentown Ultrasonic Humidifier with Fragrence Diffuser!
Aurora , Il
Fragnance diffuser is an added bonus to this Humidifier. I only notice a higher level of humidity when I turn the knob to the highest setting. This uses a lot of water and it won't last through the night. I haven't actually timed it, but I would say that if you leave it at the highest level, in 4-5 hours you won't have any water left. I only have a 8x8 room and I live in a tent on a base in Afghanistan. My room is closed off with walls and a blanket for a roof, so maybe the moister is being absorbed into them. It's so dry out here I was hoping this would help keep me a little moist! I've found that if I put it on the high setting for about an hour, then turn it down to the middle setting, it will last until morning (about 9 hours).
A few people in my family have very bad allergies and asthma, so I'm always looking for natural ways to help them. I was recommended to try an Ultrasonic Humidifier to help them breathe better and clean the air. So I was quick to research and purchase one. I can gladly say it has helped them. Especially during spring and with the excess dryness in winter.
Mission, TX
I love this! i have one in my bedroom and office and i definitely feel a difference in the air. it makes the room feel so breathable if that makes sense? its also very fashionable so it doesn't clash with my house decorations. i would buy this again
Baton Rouge, LA
I had this a long time ago. I got it because I wanted to see life it diffused Air freshener. Air freshener messes with my asthma but I like to keep things fresh. I didn't notice a difference.
I definitely purchase one of these for every room to decorate in my new home they're great they were on sale but otherwise can be pricey
Baton Rouge , LA
I love the look of this and would love to try it out. I can't seem to find it anywhere or at any target I've been to
Hialeah, Florida
No conosco el producto , pero deceo saber donde lo oferta tiene bonito color y presencia
Phenix city, AL
Sunpentown ultrasonic humidifier with fragrence diffuserwith Fragrence Diffuser
Sunpentown ultrasonic humidifier with fragrence diffuserwith Fragrence Diffuser
I love the presentation seems a bottle of perfume I should not have one but it is very necessary and useful i loved