Sunpentown Ultrasonic Humidifier (SU3751)

Give your baby the ideal environment for a peaceful nap with the sunpentown humidifier. It adds 7.5 liters of cool mist to the air for a 300-500 square feet room.â this ultrasonic humidifier doesn't make any operating noise to help your baby sleep happily. It has adjustable mist intensity and auto shutoff for easy use. The pink pig design makes it adorable fun addition to your babys room. Powered by 120v. Includes owner's manual.

This is absolutely adorable I would love to get one for my little girls room!!does it light up as well? I didn’t notice if you said that lol ?
Anyone else have this? (:
This is cute, but does it work very well?
Start your review of Sunpentown Ultrasonic Humidifier (SU3751)!
Lindsey H.
This is a really good humidifier. We bought this at target for around $30. Its really easy to clean and maintain. They also have other animals that are just as cute! I would recommend this for anybody with a child or somebody who just want something super cute in their home!
Holly B.
Marshall , TX
We had this humidifier in our sons room, it was the frog. It leaked all the time and I couldn't figure out how to fix it! Made me so mad. Needless to say we got rid of it.
Jenniffer D.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Cute and handi for my asthmatic daughter,easy to use I had this over a year and still like new I love this.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
This is something I need in my life. This one is particularly so damn cute!
This is something I need in my life. This one is particularly so damn cute!
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
We live in the very dry desert. My daughter started getting nose bleeds at night. She loves pigs so we got this super cute little guy and it has dine wonders adding humidity to her room and decreasing nose bleeds.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
This is such a cute idea for a kids room!d works amazing and is very quiet. Worth the money!
Stephanie D.
Luce muy bonito, me gustaria comprarlo para mi nena , me encanta el color y me lo han recomendado mucho.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I bought this little guy as a baby shower gift for one of my friends and it's absolutely adorable. Does the job and I believe it helps keep moisture in the air. Easy to fill and set up also!
Kasey S.
Kodak, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I use one of these and there amazing! They put moisture. Back in the air it's a great product
Sugey N.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is very kid-friendly it works great we have the little elephant must recommend to anyone with kids
Ask a question to the Influenster community...