Sunpentown Ultrasonic Humidifier (SU3751) uploaded by Heather S.

BY SUNPENTOWN #8 in Humidifiers

Give your baby the ideal environment for a peaceful nap with the sunpentown humidifier. It adds 7.5 liters of cool mist to the air for a 300-500 square feet room.â this ultrasonic humidifier doesn't make any operating noise to help your baby sleep happily. It has adjustable mist intensity and auto shutoff for easy use. The pink pig design makes it adorable fun addition to your babys room. Powered by 120v. Includes owner's manual.

• Does anyone know if they have dehumidifiers?2 Answers
  • This looks a bit cheap. Is it actually well made?7 Answers
  • This is cute, but does it work very well?2 Answers
Heather S.
Elberfeld , IN
We are using this right now, with my daughters having upper respiratory issues this is a key component to their bedtime routine. I only have one and I would love to get a second one for my oldest. This is a great product and has helped my girls immensely.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I bought this little guy as a baby shower gift for one of my friends and it's absolutely adorable. Does the job and I believe it helps keep moisture in the air. Easy to fill and set up also!
Holly B.
Longview, TX
We had this humidifier in our sons room, it was the frog. It leaked all the time and I couldn't figure out how to fix it! Made me so mad. Needless to say we got rid of it.
Lindsey H.
This is a really good humidifier. We bought this at target for around $30. Its really easy to clean and maintain. They also have other animals that are just as cute! I would recommend this for anybody with a child or somebody who just want something super cute in their home!
grace G.
Tomball, TX
I was tired of all the humidifiers that accumulated so much mildew if you didn't wash it for a couple of days,. When i purchased this one it was so easy to maintain. Not to many parts, not complicated at all..when you have sick little ones nothing else is on your mind but them.. Love this product!
Ariana A.
Coventry, RI
My son has asthma we use this humidifier on a DAILY bassist. its super quiet, really cute. easy to find almost anywhere, super affordable. i highly recommend for not only children with asthma but when you have a cold, when you have the heat going in your house its really just an amazing product
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
This humidifier is super cute however it is pricey. Pros are it is really cute cons are to expensive to do the same job of a basic humidifier. The pink pig is expensive and no I would not recommend unless you just want it because of the style.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I had one of these for my son who has chroinical bronchitis but when I put it up high for him so he could have it closer to his crib he reached over and it fell on soft carpet and shattered into a million pieces and I called company to replace it and they wanted to charge me full price to replace it so I threw it away instead
Megan D.
Good for sick children with a cold. The cute purple pig is child friendly and cute. It's easy to use and comes with instructions. Buy it at target or online. It's not very expensive. It's worth it if you have a sick child.
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
We live in the very dry desert. My daughter started getting nose bleeds at night. She loves pigs so we got this super cute little guy and it has dine wonders adding humidity to her room and decreasing nose bleeds.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does this come in other colors or animals too? It's so tiny and cute but does it actually work?
Nicole M.
Does it make noise when running?
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is so cute!! will need to find them for my girls .. or does just one do the trick for the whole house , or need to buy for each room ?
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This looks a bit cheap. Is it actually well made?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Omg! This humidifier is sooo cute! And I love Pigs. Does anyone know where I can find one?