BY SUNPENTOWN

Relieve congestion, dry skin and static electricity in your little one's room with the sunpentown ultrasonic humidifier penguin. This charming mist humidifier has an adorable penguin design your child will love. This cool-mist humidifier uses ultra-sonic technology to diffuse moisture in the air for up to 12 hours. The humidifier penguin has a detachable 1-gallon water tank, adjustable mist intensity and auto-shutoff sensor, which turns off the unit when the tank is empty. As a bonus, super quiet operation ensures your baby gets a good night's sleep. Who knew congestion-relief could be this cute? see more...

Renee W.
I love this little guy!! I put it in the baby's room. It helps add moisture to the air to help with sore throats and congestion. It will also help with static electricity so that you are not shocking your baby every time you kiss them. Plus it is so cute!!
Chrystal S.
Had bought for my oldest son mainly due to his love of penquins! However my 10 month old has really dry skin and we have run it in her room and it is no longer a problem unless she's outdoors a lot. Great device,quiet and good price!
Rachel W.
Humidifiers are wonderful. Great for preventing colds and improving the quality of your skin and hair. It's a must have in the winter and I'm surprised more people don't have them.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Whenever my two year old has a cough and or a cold i use this little guy! It works great and he loves that its a cute penguin
abby m.
Farmersburg , IN
I think this is the cutest humidifier ever. I put it in my nieces room whenever i baby'sit her and it works really well.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Great price for these, which is something every home with a little is a must have! Super cute kids designs too
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
I've seen these and really want one! the price is high. humidifiers are a necessity in my house during winter
Jessica  E.
This humidifier is fun for kids, since it's a penguin, but also works very effectively
Nikki G.
spring Valley , CA
I purchased one of these for my son. It works well. It is easy to fill and refill.
marielpauline
Astoria, NY
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Ines G.