Sunpentown SU-2031 Polar Bear Ultrasonic Humidifier uploaded by Michelle M.Sunpentown SU-2031 Polar Bear Ultrasonic Humidifier uploaded by Michelle M.Sunpentown SU-2031 Polar Bear Ultrasonic Humidifier uploaded by Michelle M.

BY SUNPENTOWN #98 in Humidifiers

Help your little ones breathe easier by adding moisture to the air with our adorable Polar Bear humidifier. A humidifier will help achieve the ideal conditions to sleep well at night and provides year-round relief from the drying effects of AC and Heater. Ultrasonic technology makes it noiseless and the fine atomization lasts about 8 to 10 hours. Features super-quiet operation, overflow protection and auto shut-off protection (with no audible alarm) - the perfect addition to any room. Features and Functions. Cool mist (ultrasonic technology). High humidity output. Silent operation. Adjustable mist intensity. Auto shut-off protection (ultrasonic generator only - fan will continue to run). 2-liters tank capacity. Steam emission autonomy: 8 to 10 hours. Designed for rooms up to 450 sq. ft. No-slip feet. Adorable design. ETL. Specifications. Input voltage 120V / 60Hz. Power consumption 21W. Water tank capacity 2 liters. Steam emission autonomy 8 to 10 hours. Color White. Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 10.5 x 8.5 x 11 in. Net weight 5 lbs. Gross weight 6 lbs Type: Humidifier Operates Room Size: 450 sq. ft. Water Tank: 2 liters Power Consumption: 21W Power Supply: 120V / 60Hz Color: White Dimension: 9"L x 7.5"W x 11"H Weight: 5 lbs. see more...

Jana D.
I absolutely adore this little humidifier! I have a couple of the bigger, full sized humidifiers already, but I've never had to use one when out of town. My family went on vacation for a week in a very dry climate and after one day my kids were having problems with their sinuses. We waited a day to see if it would get better, but the next day they were worse and I had it too. I found a local store knowing I didn't want to buy yet another big humidifier, or lug it around back home. I came across this little guy and without question I bought it. It was the only compact size, and I knew my kids would go crazy over the cute little polar bear! I guess I was right....I got back to the hotel and showed my kids who were SO excited it blew me away! They had to start using it immediately, so we filled it up, they played for a while with its adjustments (warm, cold, intensity of the mist) while I sat in awe of the complete lack of noise that came from it. If you're debating on buying this product, please keep in mind that it's not meant to be full sized.
Charity s.
Flint, MI
I saw this come up on facebook in a post. I really like this product. I feel that this could be a wonderful piece to a child's bed room or play room. The price is reasonable as well. I do wonder if it comes in different colors instead of the standard blue? along with different shapes, sizes and prints?
wendy s.
san jacinto , ca
Love the product super cute not as noise yams others got it for a reasonable price and not as big as others I'm in love with this humidifier
Liz M.
Pataskala, Oh
Perfect for my kids bedroom, love running this in the winter and summer!!!!!
Jackie M.
Love this, great price and cute for child's room. not nosy as most humidifier
Michelle M.
Muito bom minha BB tem asma e uma grande ajuda adoro esses vaporizadores e uma grande ajuda