Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSunpentown
SR-182C 1800W countertop Indctuion Range- Commercial Grade

Sunpentown SR-182C 1800W countertop Indctuion Range- Commercial Grade

by Sunpentown

Customize your food service facility and revolutionize your food preparation with the most advanced commercial induction equipment available. Ideal for demonstration cooking, suite service, catering and buffets. Available in two power levels. Features SmartScan enhancement and COOK and TEMP modes. SmartScan technology: voltage, pan size and type recognition. 5mm thick tempered glass cooktop. Choice of power or temperature mode. Power mode: 1-20 levels. Temperature mode: 90-440A°F (32-226A°C). Large LED power/temp display. Displays in A°F or A°C. Simple knob-set thermostat control. Touch-sensitive controls and stainless steel body. Power ON/OFF touch pad with indicator light. Cook and Temp mode indicator lights. Over or under voltage protection. 6' power cord length. FCC / CETL / ETL-Sanitation to NSF-4. Input voltage 110 - 120 / 60Hz. Phase 1. Power consumption 1800W / 15A. Plug NEMA 5-15P. Receptacle NEMA 5-15R. Temperature range 90 - 440A°F. Cord length 6 ft. Dimensions: 12.6 x 15.16 x 4.53 in. Features: Customize your food service facility and revolutionize your food preparation with the most advanced commercial induction equipment available. Ideal for demonstration cooking, suite service, catering and buffets. Available in two power levels. Features SmartScan enhancement and COOK and TEMP modes. Restaurants use only. Features: SmartScan technology: voltage, pan size and type recognition 5mm thick tempered glass cooktop Choice of power or temperature mode Power mode: 1-20 levels Temperature mode: 90-440 Degree F (32-226 Degree C) Large LED power/temp display Displays in Degree F or Degree C Simple knob-set thermostat control Touch-sensitive controls and stainless steel body Power ON/OFF touch pad with indicator light Cook & Temp mode indicator lights Over or under voltage protection 6' power cord length FCC / CETL / ETL-Sanitation to NSF-4.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunpentown SR-182C 1800W countertop Indctuion Range- Commercial Grade!
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
Sunpentown SR-182C 1800W countertop Indctuion Range- Commercial Grade uploaded by Victoria L.
I purchased the whole induction range and self cleaning oven. Worth every penny. I love this product.
Rodney D.
Armour
Was thankful to have this for the last event I did. Super easy to use, held temp perfect. Big plus is the portability of it. Used it outside to with a lodge dutch oven for deep fat frying. Also works well for brewing beer at home. Must have for your Kitchen.
Katrina K.
I'm not sure this is right product but it asked about what I cooked upon. I own a vintage 1954 RCA ESTATE electric stove with two ovens, warming drawer, four top burners, one is a double boiler, a huge griddle in the center, and a canning burner that fits giant stockpots. I love my stove and treat it like gold. Refurbished throughout with original manual and chrome knobs. Go vintage, this baby could be driven if it had wheels.... I'm not kidding. It weighs more than my scion.

Looking for your answer?