Sunpentown SPT SH-1506 Ceramic Heater with Humidifier

by Sunpentown

The spt sh-1506 ceramic heater with built-in humidifier adds warmth as well as moisture to your home or office. It has a fan with an oscillating function for even distribution of heat. Its water tank can hold up to 0.13 gallons. This heater is simple to use and has a control dial for switching between the settings. This energy-efficient ceramic heater has overheat protection, thermal cutoff and a tip-over switch for safety. It's portable and has a handle for easy carrying from room to room. This electric ceramic heater can humidify and heat rooms up to 300 square feet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunpentown SPT SH-1506 Ceramic Heater with Humidifier!
Margate, FL
I bought this for my daughter's room. its perfect because it's a 2 in 1 and it keeps my daughter's room warm on the chilly nights, while keeps her air fresh and clean. its so perfect and I recommend to everyone. its so affordable that its guaranteed to be in your budget.
Lansdowne, PA
This was a good buy its a two in one and its affordable and it works great I would recommend this to every and anyone...
This product is really great because it's affordable and works well! I would recommend to anyone!
Doylestown , OH
I really like this because it's a heater and humidifier. It works so well and it's inexpensive