Add a Photo

By SUNPENTOWN
#1 in Electric Kettles
With 1500 watts of power, this electric kettle boils 1.7 liters of water quickly, allowing you to enjoy your tea, coffee or instant noodle in minutes. Designed with a concealed heating element, mineral deposits are kept to a minimum and makes cleaning easier. Unit automatically shuts off when water has boiled. Kettle rotates 360 degrees on the base and lifts cord-free for easy pouring. Also features an anti-scale mesh filter to trap lime and calcium particles, power indicator light and water level indicator. Features and Functions. - 1.7 liters capacity. - Stainless steel body. - Patented Otter temperature controller. - Powerful 1500W heating element for rapid boiling. - Cord-free kettle easily removes from base. - 360 degrees swivel base. - Concealed heating element. - Cord storage. - Automatic / manual switch off with power indicator. - External water level indicator. - Anti-scale mesh filter. - Stay-cool handle & base. - Dry-boil & overheat protection. - ETL listed. Specifications. Input voltage 120V / 60Hz. Power consumption 1500 W. Capacity 1.7 liters. Stainless grade SUS304. Unit diameter 6.5 in. Unit height 10 in. Package dimension (W x D x H) 10.4 x 7.5 x 12.6 in. Net / Gross weight 2.5 / 3 lbs. Type: Electric Kettle Features: Stainless steel body Patented Otter temperature controller Powerful 1500W heating element for rapid boiling Cord-free kettle easily removes from base 360 degrees swivel base Concealed heating element Cord storage Automatic / manual switch off with power indicator External water level indicator Anti-scale mesh filter Stay-cool handle & base Dry-boil & overheat protection ETL listed Capacity: 1.7L Height: 10" Width: 6.5" Depth: 6.5" Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Sandy J.
Sandy J.
Whittier , CA

I live off hot water. I know that sounds weird. But I'm one of those people who ask for hot water when I'm at a sit down restaurant. Even at bjs and such, where drinking alcohol is normal. So having hot water on hand for me is very important. Couldn't live without this kettle.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.

Boiling water in a fraction of time it takes on the stove and much safer than the microwave. I purchased the kettle so my 11 year old daughter could safely make cups of noodles and the hot beverages she loves. It's perfect for her and I get my tea in short order!
Morganne S.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Absolutely in love with this product! It's stainless steel which looks beautiful it doesn't make any messes and is very sleek looking. It warms up quickly and I love that it's a cordless kettle
Tina D.
Tina D.
Morganville , NJ

I just got one of these there so good my kids love it! We take it with us when we go skiing to make hot chocolate it's super quick.
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL

Uii II me gusta mucho está cafetera! La forma y el acabado es espectacula! Y hace unos cafés magnífico
sushimaster C.
sushimaster C.
Warner Robins, GA

I love my kettle. I got mine on amazon! I'm so glad I got it before it went out of stock in there
Katie M.
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN

My dad is obsessed with this! It makes making oatmeal and tea and so many other things so easy!
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

Had one in college and got one again for my kitchen! Heats water fast and lasts a long time!
corina m.
corina m.
W Springfield, MA

Its amazing love it so much it boils water so fast and look great in everyones kitchen
Yayrom A.
Yayrom A.
Doral, FL

Its a great product , the quality is so good. I recommend a 100% 😍😍😍😍 i love it
Shawna G.
Shawna G.

What do you use yours for?
Mary R.
Mary R.

Can you regulate temperature with this or does it just keep heating?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Is this a good brand?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This is a very nice kettle! It's affordable and very easy to use
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL

How good is this? And where can I buy?

Join Now