BY SUNPENTOWN #2 in Electric Kettles

With 1500 watts of power, this electric kettle boils 1.7 liters of water quickly, allowing you to enjoy your tea, coffee or instant noodle in minutes. Designed with a concealed heating element, mineral deposits are kept to a minimum and makes cleaning easier. Unit automatically shuts off when water has boiled. Kettle rotates 360 degrees on the base and lifts cord-free for easy pouring. Also features an anti-scale mesh filter to trap lime and calcium particles, power indicator light and water level indicator. Features and Functions. - 1.7 liters capacity. - Stainless steel body. - Patented Otter temperature controller. - Powerful 1500W heating element for rapid boiling. - Cord-free kettle easily removes from base. - 360 degrees swivel base. - Concealed heating element. - Cord storage. - Automatic / manual switch off with power indicator. - External water level indicator. - Anti-scale mesh filter. - Stay-cool handle & base. - Dry-boil & overheat protection. - ETL listed. Specifications. Input voltage 120V / 60Hz. Power consumption 1500 W. Capacity 1.7 liters. Stainless grade SUS304. Unit diameter 6.5 in. Unit height 10 in. Package dimension (W x D x H) 10.4 x 7.5 x 12.6 in. Net / Gross weight 2.5 / 3 lbs. Type: Electric Kettle Features: Stainless steel body Patented Otter temperature controller Powerful 1500W heating element for rapid boiling Cord-free kettle easily removes from base 360 degrees swivel base Concealed heating element Cord storage Automatic / manual switch off with power indicator External water level indicator Anti-scale mesh filter Stay-cool handle & base Dry-boil & overheat protection ETL listed Capacity: 1.7L Height: 10" Width: 6.5" Depth: 6.5" Weight: 2.5 lbs. see more...

Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
this making coffee or tea really worth it! It a kettle that boils the water for you and it's faster than putting it a pot! It's very affordable! I use this everyday and to do recommend this it will def help you out big time
Sandy J.
I live off hot water. I know that sounds weird. But I'm one of those people who ask for hot water when I'm at a sit down restaurant. Even at bjs and such, where drinking alcohol is normal. So having hot water on hand for me is very important. Couldn't live without this kettle.
Nancy S.
Boiling water in a fraction of time it takes on the stove and much safer than the microwave. I purchased the kettle so my 11 year old daughter could safely make cups of noodles and the hot beverages she loves. It's perfect for her and I get my tea in short order!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Love my kettle. We always have a lot of company and not everyone drinks coffee
I can boil water for tea or hot chocolate in mere seconds to a minute. No more ugly tea kettle sitting on the stove 24/7
Shawna G.
We got this as a wedding gift! I use it almost daily for making oatmeal packets or hot cocoa. It is also great for cup-o-noodles on a cold day! Super fast. I also use it for making tea. I use loose-leaf tea from Teavanna, it works perfectly!

Thank you Sonja!
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
This has made my life so much easier! It heats up washer for tea, noodles, hot pack and just about anything else you can think of in a matter of seconds! So quick and so easy to use! Highly recommended!
Marine A.
I love this to heat up water really fast when i need it. I use this for a million things. For tea, hot chocolate, and many more things. Especially when I'm cooking and i need hot water really fast love using this.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely in love with this product! It's stainless steel which looks beautiful it doesn't make any messes and is very sleek looking. It warms up quickly and I love that it's a cordless kettle
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
Super fast! We use it for hot cocoa and hot tea! It's fast and easy and well worth the price! I liked it so much I bought one for my mother in law who loves to drink hot tea :)
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
My kettle just broke a stuff inside, so I'm going to buy another, and a friend of mine said that this model is cheap and really good, so let's try
Shawna G.
What do you use yours for?
Mary R.
Can you regulate temperature with this or does it just keep heating?
Andrea S.
Is this a good brand?
Ashley M.
This is a very nice kettle! It's affordable and very easy to use
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good is this? And where can I buy?