BY SUNPENTOWN #2 in Humidifiers

Help your little ones breathe easier by adding moisture to the air with sunpentown's adorable bear humidifier. Provides year-round relief from the drying effects of ac and heat with adjustable mist intensity, up to 10 mist output levels. features super-quiet operation, 1.8 liter tank capacity and auto shut-off protection (with no audible alarm) - this adorable design with no-slip feet is the perfect addition to any child's room. see more...

Lindsey H.
They have so many different animals! These are super powerful. We have one in almost every room! They are super easy to clean and they are not that expensive! You can get them at amazon or walmart used to sell them!
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I used to have the dinosaur humidifier and I like it! The only thing is the characters and the cutesy design make it actually harder to clean! (And they most be cleaned weekly at least) but it does what it needs to!!!
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Cute and small . It's great for a child when they are feeling stuffy like my baby does when it's winter and our heaters are so drying. It's also good for when little ones have dry skin . Eczema cure is here!
Lorena N.
Wilmington, CA
Super duper cute. Got this in January when my daughter was born. She had trouble breathing and I felt like every time we had this on she was more relaxed and her breathing was calm. Hope this helps.
Nina G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
A very cute humidifier. Looks nothing like one, which is good so you can leave it on a table or stand as decoration. Not many wires either. Nice for a kid who loves teddy bears
Adriana C.
Corona, CA
I used this for my babies when they were congested and it completely helped them out . It even helped me . They were able to breath easier and it was great . I recommend this 100% for the little ones
Breezie E.
Columbia, MO
Love this. It's so cute and perfect for a kids room or just for something cute in the corner. If you're looking for a small humidifier and you don't want something that's ugly this is perfect.
Tiffany S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
These are so cute, and there are several different designs i have seen. It makes being sick a little bit more fun when you have a cute little thing helping you become a bit better.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
This product is so cute, I bought it for my first child's nursery because the idea of clean air is so important to me. this one matches the baby items in her room too!
Erica V.
spartanburg, SC
I just love this humidifier I used it for my baby whenever I knew he was about to get sick. I love how cute and friendly it looks it just compliments his baby room.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Holy crap this is cute. where can I find this?
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this have any kind of light?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Is this product available to purchase online?
Viridiana G.
Does it light up? Is it safe around kids
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
Would this also serve as a night light?