Sunpak
- PlatinumPlus 4200XL 42" Tripod - Black

Sunpak - PlatinumPlus 4200XL 42" Tripod - Black

by Sunpak

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunpak - PlatinumPlus 4200XL 42" Tripod - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Chunky Asian C.
Overall, I do like this tripod, the only problem is that the legs are sometimes a pain to keep extended. This is perfect as a table top tripod. I use it with the legs extended one segment and am able to angle the camera in a slight downward tilt to film. I have a Canon A810HD & it works well with it. I don't have any issues with the tripod falling over it is very sturdy. Again, the only problem is with locking and unlocking the legs, it can be a little annoying if you don't lock it properly.
cecilia G.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect to travel..store it..it's the best and good price also.. It's not huge! And Heavy,I can carry it just anywhere
Shon R.
Charlotte, NC
Not bad for a little pod it’s easy to use and is sturdy enough for spotlight product reviews and short up close vlogs

Looking for your answer?