BY SUNOLOGY

With Micro Mirror Technology Sunology™ Natural Sunscreen Lotion contains FDA approved sunscreen ingredients derived from natural sources.  Reflects the sun s harmful rays with unique Micro Mirror Technology.  Free of man made chemical sunscreens that may irritate the skin.  Formulated with Ferulic Acid/Soy Complex** to help improve the look and feel of skin.  Formulated with Ferulic Acid/Soy Complex** to help improve the look and feel of skin while it protects.  Lightweight, water resistant lotion absorbs quickly and vanishes upon application. SPF 50. Chemical Free. Oxybenzone Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/. see more...

• How is this when used with sensitive skin? Also How is it for u...2 Answers
  • Does it suit oily skin? 2 Answers
  • I have never seen this brand in stores. Where do they sell it?1 Answers
Shannon C.
At first, I was excited to use this sunscreen. I enjoy finding products that have more natural ingredients. I have used other natural sunscreens and know that they can't be compared directly to other more traditional sunscreens with scent and texture, but the texture of this sunscreen was enough to turn me off from the product. The sunscreen was so thick, much thicker than any sunscreen I have ever used. I ended up rinsing it off before I made it outside because I couldn't stand the feel of it. The scent was also very plastic-like. It didn't bother me too much, but wasn't pleasant.
Diana B.
I have a positive experience with this product. I like the idea that it is a natural (zinc oxide) and safe fragrance- & paraben-free product. It is broad spectrum and lasts up to 80 minutes. It has the consistency of a paste and doesn't absorb very quickly, leaving the skin a bit sticky. However, that is the only con. I like that it doesn't irritate the sensitive skin
It is Environmental Working Group (EWG) Rated and Biodegradable/Reef safe sunscreen, which is important for the saving the environment.
Erica W.
I'm so excited to try this. I'm extremely sensitive to regular sunscreen, as they burn my skin and make my eyes sting and water. I've had to use the expensive mineral sunscreens in the past, so I'm really looking forward to trying this! I know I can't be the only one that's sensitive to regualr harsh sunscreens, so I'm glad to see a company coming out with an alternative.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I use it daily as my base before applying my foundation. Love how it feels on my skin--it has a smooth, silky feel and provides all day protection. I have compared it against other products and they don't seem to give me the long lasting level of protection. My friends also rave about the kids sunscreen products they offer because they have NO chemicals and provide great protection. Highly recommend these products! SW
Thomas B.
Appleton, WI
This is the way to go if you're irish love the beach and the world. cruelty free leaping bunny style. no parabens no scents and water resistent. a dime of it goes a mile so the extra five bucks ways out in so many ways. this is all I use
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
I usually don't find a sunscreen with such great staying potential, but this one stays put till you take it off! It wears long even in the water! Plus it's natural, which i love!
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I thought this sunscreen was greasy and had an odd odor. I much prefer other sunscreens I have used. Not worth the price. Only benefit was that my skin did not burn.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Water resistant! It works! Loved this! It worked great. I tested it out with just my hands and I really liked it. Didn't leave me feeling sticky or anything like that.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
I would love to try this. So happy that it is chemical free. I'd feel safe putting this on my skin and that's very important to me.
Allie P.
Gardendale, AL
How is this when used with sensitive skin? Also How is it for use on face? Anything too heavy and my skin likes to break out, as I tend to have an oily tzone.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Does it suit oily skin?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
I have never seen this brand in stores. Where do they sell it?