BY SUNOLOGY

New and Improved Formula. Now with Pro Vitamin D. All products Come in TSA approved sizes! Ultra water resistant for water activities enjoyed by many children. 50 SPF. With VitaOlef ra™ - Natural Vitamins & Antioxidants - good for skin and child s complexion. Sunology s Uniqueness Sunology® is the only sunscreen in the world that contains VitaOlef ra Complex™ and FSG Complex, both breakthrough ingredients derived from nature.  VitaOlef ra™ is an all natural complex o. see more...

• Have you used it and do you recommend it.?1 Answers
  • Donde puedo comprar este producto me gustaría probarlo .. 1 Answers
  • I been seeing good reviews on this sunology natural suns...1 Answers
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Skin Cancer can occur even after one sunburn in our lives. Active children live outdoors when the weather permits. So I chose to protect my children's skin with this sunscreen because it provides protection without harsh chemicals. Simple ingredients are used that are proven non harmful. There is no water added, so the creme is concentrated and one tube lasts a long time. It is also very water resistant.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I like that you can wear up to 80 minutes... it's also water resistant and its 50spf..just remember to apply 15 mintues before you go outside for sun...at least you need to use it every 2hours....
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I have used this product now for 3 years and it is a great sunblock. My dermatologist recommended it because it is safe and free of chemicals. It is thicker so it doesn't absorb into the pores like other products, so use sparingly. A little goes a long way. It doesn't feel tacky like other sunblocks and provides hours of protection while in water. I tried many other products and this one wins out for me and my entire family. Give it a try--you will feel confident in the protection that it provides. Fabulous sunblock for adults and kids!
Erica G.
vallejo, ca
I received 3 free samples of all the sunology sunscreen, I love this product. It's really creamy and protection is important as I take my kids swimming 4 times a week!
Justine A.
2001 reviews
Great sunscreen for the kiddos. I love that it is a natural products and safe for the kids. Super happy with it.
Lea H.
I love this sunscreen! It is perfect for swimming and exercising! It doesn't get sticky or wash off with water!
Jordyn L.
This works pretty well, I burn really easily and this helps keep me from being burned! Although I prefer 70
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product i love using this and i am so happy i found it and i will always buy this <3
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I use this on my baby. I love that it doesn't have that "sunscreen" smell. It's also light.
Gabriela D.
I love this sunscreen for my baby it doesn't smell like sunscreen and it is not oily
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it hard to apply? I tried some other natural sunscreens and it was a nightmare...rubbing my kids faces for 15 min so they don't look like ghosts...
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
How young can this be used?
Yenii G.
Donde puedo comprar este producto me gustaría probarlo ..
atawn e.
Dayton, OH
I been seeing good reviews on this sunology natural sunscreen cr??me for kids SPF 50 does it really protect your skin from the sun? I would really like to try it out on my face
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Have you used it and do you recommend it.?