BY SUNNYWOOD

Bring the challenge and excitement of head-to-head games to any room in the house on the Sterling Games 3 in 1 Chess Table. This easy 3-in-1 table features a chess/checkers board on one side and a large backgammon board on the other. Complete sets of wooden pieces for all 3 games are included. And it's easy to keep track of them - storage beneath the flip-top board is built in! see more...

Stephanie D.
Oh my gosh. i love chess and this full set was so cute and easy to assemble. it was a bit pricey but everything is pretty well assocaited with the price.
Breanna P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Chess is a fun game but can also be very hard to understand. I do not understand it. My younger plays and she love her chess table.
Haya B.
The best game in the world it's very useful to activate the brain and strengthen the memory , it also increases the level of intelligence in human.
l play chess from time to time with my brother and we always enjoy 💙💙💜💜
It needs time isn't long to learn but when you learn it you will play it skillfully👍👍👍and with coutinuity you will become a smart and dazzling player😍😍😘😘
Maria W.
I played this once at my friends house and I wanted to buy my own but too expensive to buy