BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Anju S.
Check the ingredients!

I probably won't be
drinking much more of Sunny D Tangy Citrus Punch. I'm all for looking for
healthy options for my family. This one is a little tricky. Sunny D is good at
making it look like you are getting a lot of vitamins and good stuff in their
drink. Don't get me wrong it's not the unhealthiest drink out there. I would
much rather my kids get a glass of this then soda. The problem I have is that
Sunny D makes itself appear to be like a type of orange juice. It's not. It
might have less sugar, but of course orange juice will have more sugar because
it's filled with natural sugar from oranges (depending on which type of orange
juice you purchase). There are some good orange juices out there. Look on the
labels and find things that don't have other ingredients added to it. Back to
Sunny D. This has a sweet and tangy taste to it. It's different than an orange
juice taste, but it's still good. Just take a look at the ingredients in a
bottle of Sunny D. The top ingredient is High Fructose, corn syrup. It also has
chemicals, oil and dye in it. Actually this may not be much better for you than
soda. It is like giving your kids sugar water that's juice flavored. I would
stay away from this drink that pretends to be healthy.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
SunnyD Tangy Original is 100% Vitamin C and 50 calories per 8fl oz serving. It as been our favorite orange juice brand. Kids are so in love with it. Highly Recommend. SUNNYD Tangy Original
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
I received a bottle of Sunny@D compliments of Influenster for rating purposes. First off, I grew up on Sunny D, my brother and I had that drink on a daily basis. We absolutely loved it and my mom loved that we drank it. I has been probably a solid 15 to 17 years since I’ve had the string. I was really disappointed in the flavor, it tastes really fake. I’m also disappointed at the quality. This drink is mostly high fructose corn syrup which I prefer my family to avoid. I’d love to see the company make something more natural.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The fact that I had to split this small bottle between both kids should say enough. Exceeded my expectation and the price isn’t too bad either! Tastes amazing, just how I remember. Highly recommend this to others! I did receive this product complimentary for my honest opinion.
Anna C.
El Paso, TX
i received this product from Influenster for testing purposes and i love it. My son loves the Sunny D and has been drinking it with his afternoon snacks.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Omggggg! I looovvveeee this. So delicious. Prepare some flavored grits, eggs and any choice of meat and enjoy a 🥃cold glass of this beverage for an awesome breakfast. It’s sweet and loaded with essential vitamins to keep you nourished until 🍵lunch 😻 then it round two. My family love 💞💖🍁🍂🧡🎃🍁🍂💖💞this on early morning weekend days... I also included it in my Vlog on YouTube here: The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour... after receiving from Influenster I went to purchase two jugs lol😂🧡 ... the flavor is delicious.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
This is an original that goes way back to my childhood. This offers the best flavor and taste for any orange juice. My kids prefer and so do I over other brands. It’s tangy and sweet. No pulp! These traveled with us on a camping trip to Florida. My kids enjoyed breakfast outdoors with their delicious Sunny D Orange Juices!
Brittany B.
Douglasville, GA
I grew up drinking sunny d every morning with breakfast before school so i was so excited to see a bottle of it in my voxbox! I loved getting the bottle for my toddler to try and to able to pass that memory down to him to enjoy and love his sunny d and get his daily calcium intake every morning! I received it #complimentary in my back to basics voxbox and it was so good and my son agreed!
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
This drink took me back to my childhood soccer playing days. I expected this to taste a little weird, since I hadn't had it in so long, but it was just as I remembered. BOMB! The small bottles aren't really enough for an adult, but the perfect size for kids.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,961 reviews
Sunny D Tangy Original has yummy flavor and is packed with vitamin c. I loved this drink as a kid and my son enjoys it as well.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?
Dian T.
Hi I didn’t receive this item in the box thus I didn’t post this one on my IG: diantrabulsy