BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Leslie M.
Bronx, NY
I gave this product to my son to review. He absolutely loved this product. He even asked if I had anymore. It’s tangy and sweet. It tastes more refreshing than other alternatives. Yes, I would buy this product.
Ana M.
Sunny D has always been a childhood favorite. I used to drink it a lot when i was a kid. Then i stopped for a few years until my kids were old enough to drink it and now i drink it with them and still tastes the same! Yummy! And refreshing.
Halie H.
Carrollton, TX
I cant stand orange juice. However, I love mimosas. They are life. So, I threw some Champagne in that a flute along with the sunny and BAM. A world class mimosa fit for any brunch.
Kelly R.
Issaquah, WA
I unfortunately do not love sunnyd. Fake orange juice with water and high fructose corn syrup. Not something I'd ever want to give my child.
Rosa a.
Eastport , NY
Me encanta, este jugo lo tomo siempre a la hora del desayuno, nonpurde faltar en mi mesa ,me encanta tomarlo en la mañana .
Ashley H.
Crestwood, IL
This is a family staple in our house! We drink all the flavors of SunnyD, but the original is always a fan favorite. The price is priced right. I have a picky eater/drinker and this is one of his favorites. So SunnyD will always be stocked in our household.
Malak J.
Birmingham, AL
Very good juice for kids on the go. It’s my daughters favorite with a snack! The flavor is wonderful
Hannah D.
Kenosha, WI
Sunny d is always good. A little sweet but it’s tastes great and the kids love it. Would recommend it
Samantha R.
I mean who doesnt love sunny d especially my kids.as soon as they wake up and eat breakfast they want some sunny d to go with it
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
SunnyD Tangy Original is 100% Vitamin C and 50 calories per 8fl oz serving. It as been our favorite orange juice brand. Kids are so in love with it. Highly Recommend. SUNNYD Tangy Original
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?
Dian T.
Hi I didn’t receive this item in the box thus I didn’t post this one on my IG: diantrabulsy