BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
Best juice ever and for every good morning! I been trying it lots of times and I don't get tired of it and it's not expensive, the portable bottle makes it easy to bring it anywhere I really recommend this juice for school mornings, work morning or when you're so thirsty!
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
I always buy it at Walmart! It’s cheap and delicious! Me and my kids love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca F.
Sunny D has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, I have drank sunny D most of my life and I don't think I will quit anytime soon
Julia E.
Madrid
Lo venden en Carrefour y en ocasiones lo compro para los desayunos. Me gusta el sabor de naranja, los otros, sin embargo, me han decepcionado
Cassandra L.
St. Catharines
I love this drink it is so delicious ever sense i was a child i liked it i haven't bought this stuff in a long time but it has a really good flavour and it's really delicious for it's price i would recommend this to anyone who likes orange flavoured drinks.
Jessica J.
Anadarko, OK
Favorite morning time drink next to coffee! Super refreshing and has just the right amount of tangyness
MELISSA S.
I've always loved this stuff since I was a child, it's always tasted amazing and it's super refreshing! It has the perfect tangy taste to it, but it doesn't taste like orange juice like most people would think.. lol. It's on the pricier side for juice products but it's worth it. It's amazing for hot days, and it comes in multiple sizes other than just the big jugs
Aruba T.
London
I love sunny the orange juice although it’s not the healthiest and it’s not the most fresh, but it’s still amazing. I’d definitely recommend this to children and weird adults like me. This is a must have a staple item!
Jesica I.
Los angeles, CA
Sunny D is a great tasting juice, goes great with some Vodka! Makes a good mix. No it tastes good either way. No room for improvement. Awesome flavor and that is why I love it. I would defiantly share it.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love sunny d. It’s a tart orange citrusy drink. It’s super affordable and the kids I watch love it. I would totally recommend
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?
Dian T.
Hi I didn’t receive this item in the box thus I didn’t post this one on my IG: diantrabulsy