BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Jayme R.
Traer, IA
I drink orange juice everyday and I loved how smooth this Sunny D Tangy Original tasted. My daughter loved it and drank it all right away. Absolutely no pulp, which is the best. We would buy it in the future.
Alexis M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love sunny d ever since I was a child. And especially when I was pregnant with my youngest. I love the tangy taste of this kind of juice. I never really liked regular orange juice. Even now I but the snap on cover bottles for myself to drink !
Alicia R.
Kentwood, MI
This drink is pretty much a classic and hasn’t changed! It definitely is not the healthiest thing that a person can drink but every once in a while I get it for the kids and they do really enjoy it as a treat!
Jeanne O.
Moreno Valley, CA
I’m honestly not a juice lover of any sort, but my fiancé loves it and I did taste it it was pretty good, my daughter also liked it and wants me to buy it so she can take them for lunch when she’s at school.
Kiya P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sunny d really quenches that thirst you had from a long day! It’s sweet but not overwhelming sweet! Brings you back to your childhood and I personally think is better than orange juice! It’s also cheap too!
Kala N.
Paducah , KY
I’ve been drinking this beverage since I was a kid in the 90’s! Still has the same great citrus taste today as back then. Easy to throw in a lunch box or take as a quick refreshing morning boost on the go.
Vivianne V.
This is a different flavor than the one I normally drink which is classic orange, but it’s still good! I like how sweet it tastes and it is very refreshing. It’s a healthy alternative to unhealthy drinks.
Hannah M.
Dyersburg, TN
I love sunny d. I used to drink these every single morning with a donut. It’s such quality taste and a cute little bottle. I didn’t know that the d in sunny d stood for delight. Would recommend to others!
Anna K.
Chamblee , GA
citrus punch 😋 it’s very refreshing and full of vitamin C! Healthy and delicious! Love it. It has a slightly tangy taste which I like. I also like that you can easily find it at any grocery store for a good price
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This brought me back to my childhood! I didn’t even know they made this anymore. It was still pretty good but not like I remembered it as a child. Still pretty yummy though! I was so excited to try it again!
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?
Dian T.
Hi I didn’t receive this item in the box thus I didn’t post this one on my IG: diantrabulsy