BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Jewls M.
Have loved this ever since I was a kid. Now, my son loves it. I love that it comes in a travel size bottle so I can throw one in my son's snack bag when we are on the go. Love the other flavors as well, especially mango.
Penny N.
Lawton, OK
Unfortunately, I wouldn’t drink or have my family drink Sunny D. The ingredients aren’t good for you and it’s loaded with sugar. There are so many alternatives that taste better and don’t have so much sugar and chemicals.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Personally, I don’t love Sunny D but both my almost two year old & husband do! My daughter was so excited to receive this she made me open it right away. Now that I know she likes it, I’ll be buying it from time to time.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I’m not sure if it’s just me your face anyone else but for some reason Sunny D gives me really bad heartburn I try not to drink it often it does taste great but something about it just does not work with my taste buds
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love Sunny D. They will drink it whether it's hot or cold. I like that they can have something like orange juice without it having to be in the fridge. The mini bottles are great for lunch boxes or on the go.
Johana R.
Patterson, CA
Such a yummy drink! I love this product. I buy this regularly for my nieces and nephews. It’s a healthy alternative to this sugary drinks kids drink nowadays. Would most def be a constant purchaser of this product!
Karen C.
lancaster, CA
My son loves this stuff! I always make sure to add this in the diaper bag and Whenever he’s being a fussy toddler, I promise this always saves the day! He gets so happy and stays satisfied for a good two hours! 😅
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
It never gets old, is as sweet as I taste it long time ago. My kid had never taste it before and he loved it! Has a good flavor and a good price. You can find it in any grocery store and I would definitely buy it again.
madelin g.
Highland, IN
I love SunnyD is very different from orange juice but is still so darn good with that orange/ citrus flavor! I used to always get it as a kid! I recommend this drink and love how many different flavors they have!
Hannah W.
Wildwood, FL
Amazing flavor!! I could drink 20 of these per day. They have the perfect mix of tangy and sweet for an all around refreshing and amazing tasting drink. I love all of the flavors but the original is definitely my favorite.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?
Dian T.
Hi I didn’t receive this item in the box thus I didn’t post this one on my IG: diantrabulsy