BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This brought me back to my childhood! I didn’t even know they made this anymore. It was still pretty good but not like I remembered it as a child. Still pretty yummy though! I was so excited to try it again!
Anna K.
Atlanta, GA
citrus punch 😋 it’s very refreshing and full of vitamin C! Healthy and delicious! Love it. It has a slightly tangy taste which I like. I also like that you can easily find it at any grocery store for a good price
Rosaleigh N.
Tampa, FL
You could never go wrong with original Sunnyd. I gave it to my daughter to try it and she’s hooked, it’s a great drink especially on a hot day. The single served ones are perfect size for my 3 year old.
Kara S.
Chattanooga, TN
SUNNYD Tangy Original was sent to us by Influenster in exchange for my honest review. My kids never liked orange juice, but they love sunny d! Finally a drink they love with all the vitamin c!
Caitlin A.
Glendale, AZ
I have always loved Sunny D even as a kid! I prefer it over orange juice! I like that it’s cheap and I love the tangy sweetness. I was allergic to oranges most of my life and this was the alternative :)
Ariel M.
Sunny D is always a classic goodie!! My little girl loved this little sample! She drank the whole thing. I received this product free for testing purposes. I am going to get me some more yummy sunny D!
Talisha C.
My son loves this delicious drink and the smal ones are so easy to pack for the kids school lunches. These are affordable if you buy in bulk at sams club or Costco. Recommend these for a quick drink.
Brittney O.
Oceanside, CA
My son LOVESSSS SUNNY D orange juice. It’s so tasty and one of a kind. If we have to get orange juice this is the one to get. It’s inexpensive and lasts a long time! Try it you won’t be disappointed
Allybesaw B.
Oceanside, CA
My whole family loves the great taste of sunny D . It’s so refreshing and has a great taste . I love anything orange ! It’s a very nice size bottle and I would buy it again for sure !! I love sunny D
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
Still tastes like my 90s childhood. Great if you’re wanting some nostalgia in your life, but I prefer the real deal (orange juice). My kids loved it. So I guess it would make a fun treat for them.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?
Dian T.
Hi I didn’t receive this item in the box thus I didn’t post this one on my IG: diantrabulsy