BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
I love adding sunny D to my ice tea with a couple of slices of oranges and lemons it's great for hot summer day we will be having soon. I also like to use it in my smoothies it taste great! I recommend it to everyone who has not yet tried it. And it's not expensive.
Sarah L.
I always preferred Sunny D over regular orange juice when I was a kid, but now that I know it's not real juice I don't drink it anymore. I still love the taste but I only drink 100% juice now.
Gail K.
I grew up on this stuff. My mother used to buy it all the time for me. I loved it then. I won't give it to my kids cause it's full of sugar. But it does taste awesome.
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sunny D has been a favorite since I was a kid and it is still a tasty drink that I buy now and again. That same sweet orangy flavor is like a blast from the past and it tastes so good!
Shannon P.
Newport News, VA
When I was younger my mother used to buy this stuff for me all the time. I love it! I now have a son who is soon to be 4 he asked to try it and because i know its good for you I said yes. Now he loves it!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Love sunny d with the sweet and tangy taste. I love drinking this in the morning with my breakfast . I prefer this over orange juice. The price on this is very good for how great the product is !
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Omg!! Sunny D , my favorite !
I love this juice, it tastes amazing. I don't drink it that much but i am going to start to drink it more often because it is really good.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Sunny D is always my go-to orange juice. I'm not a fan of pulp-y orange juice, and sunny D is great because it avoids that flavor. It's always so sweet and refreshing.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
I always loved sunny D and now my son loves it! Its the only juice we like to buy! Its sweet and i love that there is no sour taste to it! Just a very yummy juice!
Amy B.
East Millsboro, PA
I love original Sunny D but I do like the smooth better. Both are great morning drinks that I always enjoy with my breakfast. It's always at a fair price as well.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?