BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
We love this juice everyone in the house drinks it. I keep buying them cause we love the flavor of it. The three bucks I spend on it is worth it cause it's a large bottle 1 gallon size. I brought it at big saver.
April H.
La Vergne, TN
My kids and I love this juice so much! It's sweet and tangy and quenches your thirst perfectly, even on a hot day. We love the little bottles and prefer to keep our fridge stocked with them so that the boys can grab one and go without dirtying up dishes. Even the 2 year old can open the fridge, grab one and open it himself! He loves them and the fact that they fit in his little hand so well.
Kim C.
Meadville, PA
I love this juice!! It's very hydrating and better than most alternatives. I would recommend it to anyone looking to try a good orange juice. The only thing that I dislike is that it's very concentrated so I have to add water to the juice. Aside from that, I like to drink it in hot summer days.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
this has always been one of my favorite juices! it's so delicious and tangy! i have been drinking it ever since i was a kid, so I've bought it many many times. i feel like you get a good amount in the jug for a good price. i will definitely purchase this again in the future! kids love it, adults love it. it's great for everyone!
Sereana N.
Been drinking SunnyD since I was a kid. It was always my favorite type of orange juice before I even drank the "real" stuff. When ever I had snack I would always had this in my bag or on the go because I was in love. It was basically sugar and there's no real nutrients in the juice but of course I didn't care. It's been a while since I had these.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Keeps my kid happy. Sweet yet tangy, he drinks it right up. Sometimes I dilute it down, just a little, because my little guy is rambunctious enough without all of the added sugar.
The cost suits the convenient size.
Jennifer G.
Great for kids! I loved drinking these after school and I still love it today. It does not taste fake or too citrus-y. Really well balanced flavor and gives a lot of energy. Great with almost every meal!
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
I loved these as a kid and still do. My only problem is that I go through them too quickly. I can't get enough of these and the consistency is so smooth and refreshing I can't help it.
Maria T.
I love this juice!!! Specially for my #backyardbash why because I like making cocktails with this juice! I just love the taste of this juice! And also my kids love it and you can find it at any store!
Aaliyah M.
Rialto, CA
Loved these as a kid because of how tangy it is. i still like it but i have orange trees in my backyard and are super sweet and delicious when fresh squeezed but sunny d is still good when its hot out
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?