BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
brookebgriffin G.
Durham, NC
I do think that this doesn't taste like orange juice. It is too sweet, but kids love this drink! I won't buy it again and would like to provide children with a fresher option. They do a great job with their commercials and marketing, so I do buy it occasionally!
Marilyn M.
this is our go to orange juice. my kids love it and well my and my husband do as well. it is in a nice plastic bottle that my kids can use and not worry about braking. it has a great taste and not to sweet. I but this all the time and it does not cost much.
Sam S.
This is such a good drink. The only downside is the great amount of sugar in it, but it os nice for every once in a while! I like buying the big jug because you can get it for cheaper then the little bottles.
Ashley C.
If you were a kid in the 90's (born in the 80s, don't misunderstand) it was not terribly uncommon to find Sunny D in your fridge. It was cool if your Ma brought you and your friends Sunny D when you were hanging out (made your Ma cool too).. you didn't care what was in it. As an adult you realize Sunny D is pure garbage. You know why it is a "fruit flavored beverage"? Because it is NOT juice, not even a little. And ONE serving of Sunny D has 27g of sugar. I get that is no different than say, apple juice, but there's options (100% juice [not concentrates], organic [if you can afford to shop exclusively organic] and of course HOMEMADE juice.) Oh, and 190mg of sodium- what's good about that? It's a cocktail of high fructose corn syrup, cornstarch and canola oil. Yeah you can argue that you drank it growing up and you survived, but being older and wiser now, I know I would never serve this to my child. Cheap with questionable ingredients- including SUCRALOSE. Artificial sweeter.
Amanda M.
When I really want something to quench my thirst... it is Sunny D that I grab for. It has that nostalgic taste of child hood that I am proud to know my children know and love!
Britney A.
Windsor, NY
Ever since I was little this is my go to favorite juice as well as my kids now. It's so tangy and yummy and in the middle off summer with ice it's the most refreshing drink.
Emily Z.
Tasty. I like it as a cheap breakfast drink alternative. I’m not super judgy on nutrients. I don’t drink it often and I’m going to die anyway. 🤷‍♀️. It’s just good juice.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It taste like my childhood. Sugary orange "juice" with very little fruit in it. It may sound like a bad thing, but it's like  a pb&j, it's nostalgic.
Jesica I.
Los angeles, CA
Sunny D is a great tasting juice, goes great with some Vodka! Makes a good mix. No it tastes good either way. No room for improvement. Awesome flavor and that is why I love it. I would defiantly share it.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
My kids drink this. I prefer the mango peach one. The kids love it but I would like to see put juice in it. It has 5% juice and 14 grams of sugar. So your kids are getting the 100% vitamin c but more a less a sugar rush and no other benefits. My husband buys it for them, other wise it's pure squeeze orange juice
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?